Bugs, Quirks, Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janice

Welcome to the latest version of Specktra, I hope this new CMS integration will lead to a more robust and resourceful community. Please report any quirks, errors, bugs, and/or general feedback in this thread. We need to make sure everything is working properly so your feedback is important. If you encounter an error message please share it here as well so we can take a look at the issue.

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

Leila_Lei

Looks alright for me but where did the rest of the collections go? So far I only see 4 for 2008 and some other ones

Janice

There is still much to be done Leila, don't worry everything will be accounted for by this weekend. Have fun exploring!

mizuki~

Are the times off? It's only 11:50 AM for me right now but looking at yyour posts, it says Today @ 4 something PM..
th_dunno.gif

Also..is this the only layout available? The old one had that little drop list at the bottom on the page with Romantic Speckles and stuff but now it's gone
ssad.gif

EDIT: And this post says it was posted 5:51

KristyVictoria

I'm excited that the topic tagging is in the blog posts, but maybe we should also have a list of Topics on the right hand side for easy browsing as well? That's a feature I tend to use pretty often on blogs.

vikitty

It looks a bit unaligned and squished for me -- using FireFox
smiles.gif
Will fiddle around and try the other skins to see if that helps.

NicksWifey

I keep getting kicked off, as in logging in, being able to see the main forum page where all of the forums are located but when I click on one, for example "Chatter", I have to log in again.
Also, is everyone's inbox working correctly or is this out because of the forum still undergoing maintenance?

Thanks Janice and everyone else for your hard work!
smiles.gif

coachkitten

I was under the understanding that premium members would not have any advertisments after they logged in. Will this be changed as well?

vikitty

I seem to be having an issue where my posts won't show up, and then when I repost they show up TWICE. (Hence an accidental bump at my sales thread, soorry!)

blindpassion

Looks great Janice.

Im having the same issue as Brit though,
It keeps logging me out no matter where I click.
I click forums, it asks me to log in, I log in, click forums, it asks me to log in.
Same with user CP.

Good work!
smiles.gif
Thanks!

VeXedPiNk

When I logged in for the first time today, it took me to a page that just said "Page Not Found". I clicked back to the main page, and I was logged in... and hadn't had any problems since.

Meryl

My posts aren't showing up in the CB, either. Then, when I try and re-post, it says it is a duplicate... but the original one is still not showing up.

Anyone else with this problem?

ETA - never mind, it's just a few minutes slow to appear.

This site is gorgeous now!
smiles.gif

genduk26

User CP doesn't work well:
1. it's not up to date for whatever thread i subscribe.
2. i unsubscribe a thread but the thread is still there everytime i check my subscriptions.
i like the new site though.. i guess i need to learn more
yes.gif

mizuki~

Where'd my post go? Did it get deleted?
ssad.gif

okay now more posts are showing up. maybe it's a lag?

capmorlovesmac

Thank you so much for your hard work!
heart.gif

I love the new homepage!
The links in the color collections threads aren't working yet because of the added "forum/" but they sure will be fixed soon.
yes.gif

I haven't had any problems with posting or beeing logged out yet.

I personal however don't like fixed widths for forums because I have a higher resolution and I have to scroll more and have a lot of free space on the left and right. But that is more my personal taste.
th_dunno.gif

edit: I've found one little bug. The newest reputations don't show up in the user cp.

l1onqueen

I'm not able to post it seems. I dont get an error message, they just dont show up.

Update: now I see some, but not all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts