Burt's Bees skincare line

macheartsme

Has anyone tried this??? if so, opinions.
winkiss.gif

kimmy

i've used alot of burt's bees stuff. but as far as the face stuff goes, i've only used the cleansers and exfoliants.

the citrus face scrube, imho, is much better than the peach and willowbark scrub, but the peach/willowbark is gentle enough for everyday use which is nice.

the orange essence cleanser is really good for dry skin. i used it when i was using retin-a (which dries your skin out terribly) and it worked wonders. the soapbark and chamomile deep cleanser is what i'm using now, and it seems to be working pretty well...plus it smells like those old skool blue popsicles, which is awesome.

their other body care stuff, like the hand salve and cuticle cream, is effing awesome...straight up.

LVobsessed

I have to agree with Kimmy the orange cleanser is great for dry skin. Would definitely recommend. I want to try their facial moisturisers, any recs?

preciouscharm

I'm using the peach and willowbark deep pore scrub for exfoliating right now too. Just wanted to try it out. I'm trying to lean towards more face products that use natural ingredients. A lot of cosmetics, face products, and shampoos contain sodium lauryl sulfate and other dangerous ingredients. SLS has been noted as being carcinogenic. This Burts Bee scrub is SLS free as well as Paraben and Phthalate free.

While I've been using it I find it doesn't wash off fully the makeup residue or cleanse my face fully. But after using another face wash and then using this I think it works fine. It kind of leaves your face not oily... but a little bit slippery I guess? Not sure how to explain it. And the smell is a little weird, but using natural products makes me feel so mch better.

Latest posts