Busting Out The Orange

a_parting_gift

Mangomix s/s, Orange Tanget, Amber Lights, Coppering, Say Yeah!, Nylon, Royal Wink f/l, Deep Truth, Zoomlash, Blushbaby, Shimpagne, Plink! l/s, Flash of Flesh l/g

Pushpa

wonderful

i love seeing your stuff you are a blending monsta
tong.gif

metarob

Wow, all those colors you listed were just for your eyes? You have incredible patience and an incredible effect! Your eyes are just stunning
eyelove.gif

star1692

OMG girl! I soo love the orange ! That liner totally sets off your eyes too. I'm also totally jealous of those eyebrows!!! How do u get them so perfect???

Beautiful1

I Wasn't Too Sure About Orange But Seeing You Put The Royal Blue Wink On Your Waterline Girl This Screamsssss Total Hotnesssssss!!!
encore.gif

a_parting_gift

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby_soho
Really I hate you, do you know that?:p Your makeup's always perfect! And your eyebrows! Gah!

greengrin.gif
That's so funny that you say, cuz you are like MY FAVE. I love everything you do.

a_parting_gift

Quote:
Originally Posted by metarob
Wow, all those colors you listed were just for your eyes? You have incredible patience and an incredible effect! Your eyes are just stunning
eyelove.gif

eee, thanks!!! Yeah, all the colors up til 'Blushbaby' were used on the eyes. Lots of patience indeed. I allow lots of time to get ready for where ever I'm going. lol

a_parting_gift

Quote:
Originally Posted by star1692
OMG girl! I soo love the orange ! That liner totally sets off your eyes too. I'm also totally jealous of those eyebrows!!! How do u get them so perfect???

Thank you!! As far as the brows ... lol They come through being obsessive and completely anal. I should get them waxed cuz I have lots of little strays that I can't ever see in the mirror, but I just can't bring myself to let other people touch them. Even my boyfriend isn't allowed cuz he'll move them out of place. lmao - I have a problem.