BVain cosmetics

Daphne69

Has anyone heard of this line or used anything from it? My local beauty supply store just got a huge display of it. Very fun and modern colors.

Daphne69

I can't believe no one has heard of this, the display is huge at my store and the stuff looks very quality. By the color selection, it seems to be marketed for younger women. The manager at the store told me it was a west coast company. I can't find any information online either.....guess I will just have to risk it and try a few things....prices are not too bad, so it won't be too much of a risk.

mae13

I saw this at a local beauty supply place. Some of the stuff looks interesting, but I don't know if the quality is that high. I sampled the shimmerbrick-like blushes/highlighters and they had good color payoff. The 'baked' blushes were just ok. Unlike some of the higher-end baked mineral lines, the ingredient listing says they are 'formulated in Italy, made in Taiwan'.

kathwana

Oh My Gosh! I'm so glad someone other than myself knows about this new line!!! I got samples from a friend who works for the company...it's called Cosmetic Design Group and they take orders over the phone. This makeup is better than Bare Minerals, but I've had trouble locating it in major retail stores. That's why I buy it direct, in Venice, CA I think.