C-shock and more (pics)

Mien

Hey guys,
This is all from a week ago, friday. C-shock was finally available!
So I went t MAC wit a whole list of the things I wanted, the girl that helped me at the counter was kinda stupid... he was shocked about everything I wated, firt she thought it wasn'tall MAC.... She couldn't find anything so she asked another girl, who was justas stupid. I (well, my bf) saw the C-shock products, theywere on a shelve instead of a drawer, so I pointed them out fo the girls, they had a look and were still confused. Then she said she was gonna call someone, I heard whashe said: 'someone is asking about... ?C-shock?....' Damn, she didn't even know what is was, the display was right in front of them!!! Than she hang up, 'cause there was someone who did know. e was AMAZING! so nice, h got all excited when he heard I wanted every e/s, he really loved MU and he fact that I loved it too! Wondergrass was sold out. I had the last ones of 3 out of 6 colors, just in time. When we were gona check out I asked him if they didn't sell the samples. Then he got so excited like 'oh girl, that's a naughty plan!' He really wated to give me wondergrass, he thought it was the most beautiful colo of C-shock. But he explaned about the policy where I could sue them if I got an eye infection. Unfortunately the manager wasn't there, but he promissed me to ask him when he got back from vacation....

C-shockhaul003.jpg

C-shockhaul009.jpg

What I got:
MAC
Strange Hybrid l/s
Sugar Shock Lipgelee
Cranberry e/s
Romping e/s
Fab and Flashy e/s (he said 'fat and flashy' lol!)
Going Bananas e/s
Eyepopping e/s
Big T e/s
Bang On Blue e/s

Bodyshop
Face & Body brush
eyelove.gif

35 e/s (purple)
38 e/s (mint)

Essence
Top Speed Gloss
Multi Vitamin Nail Hardener
e/s duo Girls Night Out

MaxFactor
Masterpiece Mascara Rich Black

I got this bag for free in The Body Shop, first I thought it was just an empty bag, but:
C-shockhaul012.jpg

it is filled with:
Pink Gapefruit Body Butter
Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel
Aloe Soothing Day Cream
and a Hi-Shine Lip Treatment

Yesterday I went to Intertoys and they had the cutest little things, they look like glossy magazines and each is filled with MU for a certain look. They are by Casuelle Cosmetics. Ofcourse I couldn't choose, so I got all 3, for 3,99 each.

Magazine001.jpg

Magazine006.jpg

Magazine009.jpg

Yeah, I'm so excited about this haul!!!
xx Mien

PeaceLoveVogue

sometimes i question if a lot of the MA's at the stores/counters are really informed on the collections and everything. oh well, atleast ya got some fun goodies!!!
greengrin.gif

enjoy them!!!

Ms. Z

Great haul! Enjoy!

I hope they give you the e/s (a MUA gave me the sample of the Guacamole a few years ago)

Mien

Thanks sweeties! Yeah I was so suprised they didn't know about C-shock, I'd been waiting for months on it, haha. But it was kinda stupid, 'cause we were standig right next to the display with samples......The guy that helped me was wonderful though! ZLoves2Shop, thanks, that gives me hope
winks.gif

Graziella*K

Wow girl ! Everything you bought is lovely ! I'm a C-Shock fan too ! The 3 palettes you got look exactly like the quickly chroniclesToo faced ones ... exept with magazine covers instead of pin-up style drawings !

xoxoGraziellaxoxo