missBOMBcheLLe

yaaaaaaaay pLaytime!!!
heart.gif

missBOMBcheLLe

Quote:
Originally Posted by starangel2383
what is in the middle picture? btw.. nice little haul
smiles.gif

thanxXx! they are MaybeLLine Expert Wear Eye Shadow Singles... they're reaLLy great 'n i got them for about $2 each @ waLmart... very gOod coLor payoff... try them out
smiles.gif

NaturalSister19

Quote:
Originally Posted by missBOMBcheLLe
thanxXx! they are MaybeLLine Expert Wear Eye Shadow Singles... they're reaLLy great 'n i got them for about $2 each @ waLmart... very gOod coLor payoff... try them out
smiles.gif

Yes I have one, Night Sky that I got in a clearance bin @ CVS for $2 as well. Love it. It's a TRUE BLACK FROST, not a matte with sparkles. Many companies haven't been able to achieve that. The texture is very silky and it applies and blends like a dream.

I kept this one for ME, at home - I'd been looking for this very thing for years.
cheerleader.gif
Yay, Maybelline!!!

clamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by missBOMBcheLLe
smiles.gif

Yes some Maybelline shadows are really good some aren't I have a trio in breezy bronzes and I love it!! They blend well and when you use a good base they last long too. At first they don't look that pretty but they can work well.
cheerleader.gif

missBOMBcheLLe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalSister19
Yes I have one, Night Sky that I got in a clearance bin @ CVS for $2 as well. Love it. It's a TRUE BLACK FROST, not a matte with sparkles. Many companies haven't been able to achieve that. The texture is very silky and it applies and blends like a dream.

I kept this one for ME, at home - I'd been looking for this very thing for years.
cheerleader.gif
Yay, Maybelline!!!

yOo shouLd try the rest of them tOo... i
heart.gif
antiqued jade!!!

cheerleader.gif
4 maybeLLine!!!

missBOMBcheLLe

Quote:
Originally Posted by clamster
Yes some Maybelline shadows are really good some aren't I have a trio in breezy bronzes and I love it!! They blend well and when you use a good base they last long too. At first they don't look that pretty but they can work well.
cheerleader.gif

most of these actuaLLy look great in the container... i didn't get a coupLe onLy cuz i thought they were tOo duLL or i have a simiLar coLor aLready... oOoh have to try breezy bronzes! thanxXx 4 the tip
heart.gif

missBOMBcheLLe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleDiva
Is that a rug or a beadspread? I love it!!
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

lol.gif
i got a coupLe of PMs about the leopard print tOo! most of everything i have is leopard print butt this is actuaLLy a body piLLow mah mom gave me... i'LL ask her where she got it 'n i'LL get back to yOo
heart.gif