C-Shock

Krasevayadancer

Holy crap! Wowee, I want!!! The colors sound awesomely bright
smiles.gif

KeshieShimmer

Is it sad that I want the blue lipstick? What am I going to do with a blue lipstick! I love bright colors.

I need a job, I can't support my habit anymore.

Brianne

WOW.
This sounds amazing! I need all of this:

Lipgelees:
Lil' Sizzler (metallic peach with pink/white pearlized pigments) Frost
Sugar Shock (Sheer red berry) Cream

eyeshadow:

Going bananas (soft lemon yellow) frost
Eyepopping (soft limegreen with gold/yellow pearlized pigments) Frost
Wondergrass (Intense kiwi green) Frost
Big T (Intense aqua with green pearlized pigments) Frost
Fab & Flashy (midtone orange with gold pearlized pigments) Frost

CrouchingAfroHiddenPick

OMG, This collection sounds super hot! Thank God, I only want one thing from Strange Hybrid and Moonbathe just totally sucks IMO! I totally want:

Going bananas (soft lemon yellow) frost
Eyepopping (soft limegreen with gold/yellow pearlized pigments) Frost

Must have! Must have! I love greens and aquas!

I really hope all of these shadows are totally new and not something MAC is recycling!

lah_knee

no they dont look like anything else.... the lime green kinda looks like overgrown. the aqua color kinda looks like the blue that came out with technacolor BUT its not as bold, its BRIGHT.

macheartsme

Definately getting the Blue l/s...when I'm doing more photoshoots than I thought I would, you need to be artistic. so it's going in my kit. (others I gotta see swatches)

LipGelles:
there is something about this. I like MAC, but there are lip glosses like this at a drugstore. So I rather spend less money in general. sorry..never could get into LipGelles

Eyeshadows
Passionate (matte red)....hmmmm they need to look at the color again. It's more a "HOOKER" pink. LOL I adore the color. but it's not red. I used Frankly Scarlett with it for a photoshoot...and it's not RED.
but every eyeshadow is MINE (for my kit). gotta have those brights.
greengrin.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

miztgral

Why are all the e/s frosts (except for Passionate)?
Anyway, looking forward to the spring/summer-ish colours like lime and yellow.

charismaticlime

Quote:
Originally Posted by lah_knee
no they dont look like anything else.... the lime green kinda looks like overgrown. the aqua color kinda looks like the blue that came out with technacolor BUT its not as bold, its BRIGHT.

Sounds like the two would make a wicked eye combo
smiles.gif

amoona

All frosts?! Hmmm interesting ... I love the sound of the colors but all these frosts make me worried. I guess I'll get to play with them at Update - only two more weeks!

mezzamy

argh i love frosts. they're so smooth and vibrant, im so glad we dont have to deal with any crappy lustres or velvets. not a fan of velvets at all, they tend to show up glitter on me and a very weak base colour

really looking forward to the lipgelees (very smooth texture, some do have colour payoff) and perhaps the green eyeshadows

electrostars

romping sounds like the kinda colour i've been wanting MAC to come out with. Hehehe. I can't wait!

I want:
Bang on Blue (Royal blue with pink pearlized pigments) Frost
Romping (rich magenta with pink pearlized pigments) Frost

and like all of the lipsticks! i love lipsticks!
greengrin.gif

LadyLaundale

Wow, go MAC, really.
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

Even though I don't wear brights much anymore, I can combine these with neutrals. The yellow and orange sound freakin' amazing! I gotta have all the e/s, for me and my Kit, so that might mean two sets. Yeesh.....

And the Lipgelees, I love 'em. They are so not drugstore, they are cushiony and so silky soft. I hope these are as pigmented as they sound. Yay!