CA Central Coast/Bay Area?

Lizzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_mallory
Who wants to go to the SF Pro Store with me?? :]]]

I was born and raised in SF &I've never been to the pro store!
th_dunno.gif
I moved to the valley to go to school, but I'm in the city a lot to visit my family.

We should have a specktra meet up there!
choochoo.gif

MAC_mallory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joslyn
i'm replying to this super late, but yes.
and i'm there all the time, also.
maybe i've seen you there.
lol.gif

haha you probably have!

GLAMORandGORE

OAKLAND, HAAAY!
east bay fasho
smiles.gif

a spectra meetup would be raw, but most of the people living in the bay area (according to this post) are mostly in the outter outter outter skirts of the bay area... :/ oh well.

fash10nista

I live in the East Bay but work in SF...the MAC counter at the Macy's in Union Square is my home away from home...
th_DANCE.gif
...I've also gone to the MAC store on Fillmore St.

If there's a plan to visit the PRO store, I'm down...

Lizzie

Thanksgiving weekend...anyone up for elbowing their way around some shops in the SF area?

kariii

I live in san Francisco, but originally from Santa Cruz. The girls at the capitola mall macy's are awesome besides a select few. I've gone to the PRO store in SF a bunch of time but it's like WHATEVER, the girls suck there. I like the MAC store on Fillmore St. I go there about once a week, all the people there are super awesome, helpful and attentive. LOVE IT! and my favorite, his name is Edgar.

I'm down for a meet up!

JassyFresh

Hey...I'm in Monterey, CA. I moved here last year from Washington DC and I really could use some shopping buddies. My boyfriend just doesn't understand :).