Cabazon, CA CCO (Desert Hills Premium Outlets)

MACGIRL68

Hi, I went today.........Tons of stuff...........what I remember:
6 of the 12 3D lipglasses
3 msf: Gilssade, lightscapade, and goldspill
8 pigments: dont remember which but some were le from 07
8-10 paintpots: including cash flow and nice vice
eye pencils from the holiday 07 collection
lipglass from the holiday 07 collection
3 different holiday 07 palletts( 1 lip and 2 shadows)
lots of different lippies and powders, 2 nailpolish
2 shadows from flashtronic one was lovestone
If your in the neighborhood you should go!

purplerinne

I went yesterday and spent $400 bucks!! TONS of lipglosses/3dGlass/lusterglass, Lipsticks, pigments, eyeshadows, some of the sculpt and shape powders, Fix +, some moisturizers, charge water, brush sets were at the counter, single brushes...they had a pretty good amount...

I'm going back tomorrow to see what I missed LOL

Preciouspink

went today!

both heatherette trios
a novel twist palette
rollickin, greenstorke, quite natural and perky paint pot
steel blue, off the radar and viz a violet pigment
handful of blushcremes
root ccb
shadesticks in every color except sharkshin
lipgeeles
lots of lipsticks, lipglasses, slimshines, lipliners, eyeliners
242 brush
charged waters, oil control lotion, green gel cleanser

Preciouspink

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
^^ It's weird because everytime I go, they seem to have those same things over and over.

hmm maybe they dont get a lot of new shipments in. I was thinking this too becuase they had the same things from the last time I went and that was at the beginning of the year!

but i also forgot to mention their e/s [starflash, cool heat]
yes.gif

MACATTAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preciouspink
hmm maybe they dont get a lot of new shipments in. I was thinking this too becuase they had the same things from the last time I went and that was at the beginning of the year!

but i also forgot to mention their e/s [starflash, cool heat]
yes.gif

I do remember them having Cool Heat when I went out there early last month, but I'm not sure if I saw Starflash then. I know they get shipments every month, and I so wish their selection would change. I get bummed when I go only to see the same stuff they had 4 months ago.
nope.gif

Preciouspink

yea that is a bummer!
you must live close to be able to visit it often!
Your so luck you dont have to take an hour long trip!!

Quote:
I do remember them having Cool Heat when I went out there early last month, but I'm not sure if I saw Starflash then. I know they get shipments every month, and I so wish their selection would change. I get bummed when I go only to see the same stuff they had 4 months ago.
nope.gif

MACATTAK

I live about 30-45 mins (depending on traffic). I only visit the CCO every few months & that's why it hurts so bad when their stock is the same!!
th_LMAO.gif

Preciouspink

Quote:
I live about 30-45 mins (depending on traffic). I only visit the CCO every few months & that's why it hurts so bad when their stock is the same!!
th_LMAO.gif

Ahh! i see!! hey then we almost have the same commute! Im not sure if its closer to you, but the cco in ontario mills is like half the distance for me & they have a pretty good selection!

CheeSauce

I went last week and they had the starflash eyeshadows and some of the mineralize eyeshadows and skin finishes. They also had the shape and sculpt compacts.

wannabelyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplerinne
anyone go recently? I'll be going next week....

the stock was really crap when i went on Saturday afternoon, I'd check if they have new stock in before going!

purplerinne

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabelyn
the stock was really crap when i went on Saturday afternoon, I'd check if they have new stock in before going!

do u recall what they have? I'm going there for vacation so I really hope it's good next week...

L1LMAMAJ

i went there yesterday. they had a good selection of pigments. i didn't pick up any of them because i had almost all the colors. they had cocomotion, melon, viz-a-violet, spiritualize, and some other goldish brown pigment colors. i picked up scene e/s which is this gorgeous satin medium grey color. i love it!! for some reason, the e/s was $10.25 instead of the usual $10.00. oh well. they had marquise d, lots of pinky, your-lips-but-better colors. they had the new studio fix foundation. i almost bought it but didn't. they had nc25 (which is my shade in the wintertime). umm they had a lot of nw 40-55 studio fix powder foundations and also studio fix fluid foundation. palettes included shadowy lady, tempting quad, dame edna, some holiday ones. i don't think they had any mac brushes. the workers there were pretty clueless about things so don't bother asking them things. one of them was even rude to this other customer but was really nice to me.

starlightx

They had pretty much everything mensioned here when I went last week. Nothing too special, they had the tempting, shadowy lady, heatherette 2 & 1, and both the dame edna pallets. I picked up blow dry lipstick, and they also had What A Do!, Flowermade (I think that's what it's called) and plenty of others. They had a bunch of piggies and a glitter, a ton of eyeshadows, some MES, Rollickin paint pot, a bronze fluidline, some skincare, 3 paints, some glitter liners, some shadesticks, and the 3 body brushes. If I remember more, I'll post it, but they did have a good selection!