Cali Christmas

hazelinsight

So some of you know from MYSPACE that i went to cali for christmas. I felt so weird becuase i didnt want to bring all my makeup so i only brought 1/8th of it. I was sad....I found a MAC and got excited becuase i got a gift card for christmas so i picked out what i wanted and tried to purchase but they dont take gift cards and the MAC counters....DAMN. LOL but here is a few pics from my trip...hope you all like.

Picture075_edited.jpg

My sister before i left. She wanted smokey eyes. they arent the best!!
Picture106_edited.jpg

Picture111_edited.jpg

Picture114_edited.jpg

Picture113_edited.jpg

Picture115_edited.jpg

Ok so my eyebrows arnt the best in these pics. Had a long time of growning them out. so you cant really see the highlight but i used fairylite as the highlight

Picture155_edited.jpg

Picture158_edited.jpg

Picture159_edited.jpg

ok now my eyebrows look better. And im done posting pics. But please let me know what you think and any critism is welcome. You got to learn one way or the other.

hazelinsight

ummm i want to say woodstock lipluster. I think. If thats the pics that your talkin bout. But let me get back to you on that. YOu know i need to start keeping a diary of what i wear. LOL

punkysus

oo perdy.. you have a resemblence to rachel weisz, which is an AWESOMELY good thing. i'd like to see an FOTD imitating her
smiles.gif