Calling all Canadian beauties!!

tinagrzela

Is the Barbie collection gonna be available at the Bay Stores?? I have a huge gift card for the MAC counter at the Bay in Toronto, and I need to know before I plan a trip down there. If yes, is it gonna be available the same day as the rest of the stores?? (Feb. 15)

jillianjiggs

i think the collection will be available at counters, but not the doll.

but dont quote me on that
hmm.gif

HOTasFCUK

I think they will be available as well! I have a Bay MAC gift card as well and i need to spend it too!!!

BlahWah

I think it will be. An MA was hinting at hot stuff coming out in February (she's being much more secretive about the coming collections, but hehe, I have Specktra!), which will be her favourite collection, and I can't see it being Charged Waters or Chrome & Creme getting her that excited, and she's said she'd actually like it more than Beauty Icon. I'll try to get more info out next time I see her, but I'm sure Barbie will be coming our way!

tinagrzela

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
I think it will be. An MA was hinting at hot stuff coming out in February (she's being much more secretive about the coming collections, but hehe, I have Specktra!), which will be her favourite collection, and I can't see it being Charged Waters or Chrome & Creme getting her that excited, and she's said she'd actually like it more than Beauty Icon. I'll try to get more info out next time I see her, but I'm sure Barbie will be coming our way!

Thanks so much!!! If you do get some more info on the subject, let me know!!