Calling all ethnic peoples...

Tightambitionz

Just wondering if any of you have used Shalani Vadhera's Global Goddess?
hmm.gif

"universally appealing shades available with “special” shades carefully formulated to match the “mid skin tone” which includes but is not limited to S. Asian, Latina, Middle Eastern, Asian and mixed ethnicities. Good for your skin Global ingredients have been added to pamper the skin while giving a luminous glow." I've read that it's sold at Nordstrom.com, Sephora, QVC and Victoria's Secret.
destimage.jpg

I was browsing the web site (I heard about her Shine Coconut Amal Revitilizing Hair Treatment...heard it was amazing for shine/growth from my Indian friends)

coconut_large.gif

It's never caught my eye so any feedback would be great!

Chanel_MAC

I've never used it, but never checked into it either. I have been curious. Would love to hear what others have to say!

Toya

I have used her Shangri-Lights lip gloss set. I wasn't too disappointed, but not overly impressed, either. They seemed very much like Lorac Lip Polishes - the same consistency and peppermint-y smell and flavor. I looked at the other products while in Sephora, but wasn't blown away.

Beauty Mark

The coconut stuff, according to my Indian friends, isn't special and similar items can be purchased at an Indian grocery store

Dark_Phoenix

Somewhat related.

From Sephora.com

Psst! Learn the world's best beauty secrets. How do women across the globe get gorgeous? Meet celebrity beauty expert Shalini Vadhera and find out. You'll receive a complimentary makeover using products from her new line Global Goddess Beauty, and score an autographed copy of her book, Passport to Beauty.*

March 10
2 pm - 5 pm:
Meet Beauty Expert Shalini Vadhera
12 pm - 6 pm:
Global Goddess Makeup Consultations

Space is limited. Please call the store to book your appointment today.
Sephora Times Square, New York, NY / Tel: (212) 944-6789