Calling all nations!! Carnival Season 2014!!

steaminghot

So ladies, I picked a section to play in. Here's the problem the costume I posted are from two different bands. I usually play with CNZ. I'm was just reminded that I may not get in the section I choose, since I'm not going to the Mas camp until Friday. So here are the backups and the options
43192649_536698e8620ca.jpeg
39443aa4_536698e33fd1e.jpeg
04de5647_536698db0813b.jpeg
3d2bb898_536698cc61c7a.jpeg
bdfe82a5_536698ca2c0c6.jpeg
3d7451bb_536698f2d5668.jpeg
adb2a939_536698f5b7259.jpeg
This is Cohiba

KrysMi

FYI if anyone is coming to MIA it seems they changed the date back to the 12th but the venue is TBA. The committee is so confusing I'm not going

steaminghot

FYI if anyone is coming to MIA it seems they changed the date back to the 12th but the venue is TBA. The committee is so confusing I'm not going
I wanted to go to Miami. But the fact that the date has changed twice less then 6 months away and the location has not been determine. I can't make plans for that. How I'm I going to organise myself and they are not organise. So I'll pass and wait till they get it together.

steaminghot

Coviba is okay I guess I can't see the actual color but I like the design. Revolution is nice!!! I likey likey and I love tropicana carbaret
I don't like the base colour of the Cohiba section. But, it makes sense. The only reason I'm considering it is because I can get a cage bra with that section. Tropicana Cabaret is first choice, Revolution is second and Cohiba is third. Let hope I don't have to consider a fourth option.

KrysMi

I
I wanted to go to Miami. But the fact that the date has changed twice less then 6 months away and the location has not been determine. I can't make plans for that. How I'm I going to organise myself and they are not organise. So I'll pass and wait till they get it together.
I agree with you I live here and I'm not going it's annoying that they changed their minds within a week and a half

KrysMi

I don't like the base colour of the Cohiba section. But, it makes sense. The only reason I'm considering it is because I can get a cage bra with that section. Tropicana Cabaret is first choice, Revolution is second and Cohiba is third. Let hope I don't have to consider a fourth option.
I hope so too do you have online registration or you have to go to the mas camp?

steaminghot

Yes band launches start mostly in July some bands may launch next month
So I need to be on top of it. Until somebody tells Miami was good for two years straifht, I'm going to have to pass. I can't afford to spend money on travel, costume and accommodations to be royally pisses off. I need to check the Carnival calendar.

KrysMi

So I need to be on top of it. Until somebody tells Miami was good for two years straifht, I'm going to have to pass. I can't afford to spend money on travel, costume and accommodations to be royally pisses off. I need to check the Carnival calendar.
:lol: I know what you mean

KrysMi

Did you decide what costume you're getting?

Ajigglin

I vote for Revolution! There is no carnival in my future except Eastern Parkway. I'd like to take my husband and little one, but we shall see. One of my life goals is to play mas somewhere. I need my friends to get hitched so I can pressure them into making this their bachelorette.