Calling All NZ MAC addicts!

girlambrosia

Assuming you have the same dates as the Australian releases, I'm going to be in NZ for Danse. Can you lovely NZ ladies give me an idea of MAC prices, pretty please?

Thanks!

jess98765

sure thing hun. um just a rough kinda price range. Lipglasses are $38 and e/s are around $32, mascara $25, fluidlines $32. The skinfinishers for the Amuse collection sold for $47 i think- i can't really remember
smiles.gif
. All in NZ dollars
I know for sure though that Australia has it much cheaper than here in NZ so if you can help it, get your MAC back in aussie cos it will save you
smiles.gif
However we do get collections a week or so earlier than you girlies in aussie so you might miss out if you come too late. HTH. if you want any more details let me know and i'll do my best to scavenge information for you

girlambrosia

Ooh, that sounds okay, actually... we do have to take into the consideration of the exchange rate, though. We buy 1.14NZD, I think, to the AUD...

*sigh* Ah, either way I'm too poor by half. Thank you, m'dear!

Kiwi Girlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlambrosia
Assuming you have the same dates as the Australian releases, I'm going to be in NZ for Danse. Can you lovely NZ ladies give me an idea of MAC prices, pretty please?

Thanks!

My MA's told me that Danse wouldn't be out till Jan, could just be my city though.