camera phone goodness!

kimmy

first off, my baby. he's so adorable, this fool follows me EVERYWHERE. he sleeps with me, he eats when i eat, when i leave he seriously sits by the front door on his little cat apartment and waits until i get home so he can come hang out with me in my room...when i'm on the computer, he's usually chillin on my lap, checkin out all the fine specktra ladies and gents no doubt
winks.gif
even here, he slept like that all night because i came home and knocked out on my bed because i jacked my back up hahaha, he slept in that akward position all night. no joke.
Simba2.jpg

^ simba!

this is my key. i love her much, she was the first pet i was actually responsible for. she's not a huge fan of me for some reason...she doesn't really like simba much so i think that causes her to avoid me too haha. but i still love her and i say she's the most beautifully gorgeous cat in the world. even if she does have an attitude problem hahaha!
0403060040a.jpg

^ figuro, my baby blue eyes!

this my bitch (the picture's a little weird cause it's dark outside and she's sleeping so i don't wanna wake her up, i just took a picture of a framed picture on my desk) she's packed on a few pounds since this picture finally! when we got her, she was terribly skinny. she's beefy now. and man is this girl the wrong dog to piss off hahaha. she's hella high strung too...she'll entertain herself for hours with that kong...especially if you fill it with peanut butter
winks.gif

0403060040b.jpg

^ my nala.

my OTHER baby. making the trademark face:
0330061304.jpg

...and the smile i fell for:
Neil.jpg

^ the other baby blue eyes hahaha!

eeee i'll post pictures of the rest of my pets tomorrow, but everything is sleeping so i can't get any good ones. i just wanted to share the 4 most important things in my life
smiles.gif

midnightlouise

Simba and Nala are so cute and Figuro is so pretty and fluffy! Your SO has a great smile
smiles.gif
Thanks for sharing the pics!

kimmy

thank you all
smiles.gif

hahaha i'm glad to know i'm not the only one with a bitchy kitty!

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
thank you all
smiles.gif

hahaha i'm glad to know i'm not the only one with a bitchy kitty!

I'm a very experienced cat person, and I can tell you that many cats are roughly 80% sweetie and 20% toot!
I've had some in which the proportions were reversed, too!
But I love them all, just because.