Camera Reviews?

thestarsfall

Does anyone have the Canon Digital Elph SD600? I am thinking of buying it and was wondering what ppl here thought of it. I have already gotten some good reviews on it and I have looked up the internet reviews and most of them are good with only a few small negatives about the camera.

Beauty Mark

Canons on a whole are good. Did you try cnet.com? They're my favorite site for tech reviews. I use a Kodak, because it's cheaper and does why I want it to do.

If it's possible, I'd test out the controls in a store. Because my camera is small, some of the controls are harder to operate. Not impossible but they are harder to use

lipshock

A very, very, very extensive and informative website for digital camera reviews is: www.dpreview.com

This website is my HG website when I am searching for a new digital camera to buy. More than likely, I will always end up buying Canon because I believe they are, hands down, far superior in the digital world than any other manufacturer. Truly, I love all their cameras even with their minor drawbacks. Many of which I overlook due to the plus sides of excellent (and I mean) excellent image quality, manual control options, and et cetera.

I really suggest you check there and see if they've done a review themselves . . and if not, read the reviews written by the consumers. Some can be very helpful while others, eh, not so much.
smiles.gif

mzcelaneous

I agree with the previous posters. Cnet & dpreview are excellent websites with great reviews. You can even check out flickr.com to see images produced by certain cameras by using their camera finder tool.