Cameras...

CaseyKezerian

Hey, I'm trying to find a good camera that shows make up true to life, and is not too expensive, I figured you guys would know from all the pictures in the FOTD's that show the make up so good. Thanks!!

Shimmer

I have always used Canon, and am currently using a Canon Powershot SX100. It's around $300 but so far has been worthit.
smiles.gif

*KT*

Canon makes quite nice/affordable point & shoot cameras. I've got a Powershot A620 that I bought two years ago for $229. My favorite feature is that the LCD screen flips out and twists... so you can point the camera at yourself and SEE what you're actually getting for a picture.

DCRP Review: Canon PowerShot A620

Anyway, due to the release date being 2005, it's probably no longer available... however you may find something similar that's newer from Canon.

Brittni

I must agree with the ladies above. All of the pictures that I have thought looked amazing are usually done by some sort of Canon camera!

stacylynne

I agree with the ladies above. Anything that is made by canon. They have cam's that are very affordable.
I got my canon from bestbuy

i take all my photos with olympus fe-340 and it costs 199.99 the picture quality is superb even when its resized for 8x10 prints

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyKezerian
Thanks everyone! Sorry for posting in the wrong area

It's not a big deal, we only move threads to help the original poster get the best responses.
smiles.gif
There's no negative connotation in having a thread moved.
winks.gif