Can anybody help me IDing those lipsticks?

user2

I got this Lipmix palette off Ebay and she told me that those are all MAC lipsticks

And another pic:

but me as a total lipstick newbie doesn't know which lipsticks those are!

So please help me!

TIA!

Pushpa

first one looks like touch
th_confused_new.gif
but my comp disrupts color as you now know brown mascara lol

Joke

I can tell you that none of them looks like Syrup, Capricious or See Sheer LOL

mspixieears

Damn my reply got swallowed in the bowels of cyberspace.

VV, you know that lipmix palettes come empty, don't you?
smiles.gif

Someone else might have mixed up their own lipsticks to custom make a colour - just so you know. They may not just be one existing colour. It's a pro item, if I recall correctly. Wanted to get one, but they're a tiny bit out of my price range at present.

user2

Yes I know they come empty and I even got an empty refill for it but when I asked her which lipsticks those are she assured me that these were MAC lipsticks but she didn't know the names anymore and she didn't mix them!

mspixieears

Ah I see VV, my apologies. It's a bit small to identify, can the image be enlarged? You need an expert probably like SonRisa to help you out with this lipstick caper!

user3

VV that bottom one in the last row kinda looks like brave

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
Ah I see VV, my apologies. It's a bit small to identify, can the image be enlarged? You need an expert probably like SonRisa to help you out with this lipstick caper!

Pixi if you click on the pic you can see them enlarged.
smiles.gif

blueyedlady87

3rd from left (bottom row) looks like Sandy B or Plink to me. But they are pretty similiar so I can't tell! Good luck!

samila18

ack.. she got away with selling that on eBay? I know some people don't mind used stuff (i.e. Specktra) but, isn't that against eBay policy? just wondering.. sorry I couldn't help, I'm a MAC "semi" newbie, not at all experienced like some ladies here!