Can anyone describe the texture of the lip gelees?

glittergoddess27

I am sure the mods are going to move this thread to the "MAC Chat" area,.. this is for FOTD's. But the Lip Gelees are high shine gloss, not tacky or thick like the lipglass so I would say that they will not be as long lasting as the lipglass.

Sanne

yup
greengrin.gif
I moved this
greengrin.gif
please put all you MAC related questions in the MAC chat section
greengrin.gif

I'm really curious about the lip gelees, I know my boyfriend is anyway, he hates the stickyness from the lipglasses!

Juneplum

the texture is just like juicy tubes.. they're very pretty.. my faves so far are saplicious. lu-be-lu and dewy jube.... i really like these...AND they're NOT le!!

Oonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
the texture is just like juicy tubes.. they're very pretty.. my faves so far are saplicious. lu-be-lu and dewy jube.... i really like these...AND they're NOT le!!

I like the name Lu-Be-Lu and it is cute along with Lust is Lush and Lilacrush. I am glad that they are not LE, because I was considering buying 2 of each!

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea
theyre not like juicy tubes at all... they feel like the lip conditioner

to me, the texture is just like JT... IMHO...
greengrin.gif
th_wink3.gif
they DO feel more moisturizing tho...

JillMarie

Oh cool! I ordered Lu-Be-Lu earlier this afternoon based on the description. I almost got Glosspitality instead but was worried about it being too orange on me (it's described as coral/peach or something.) So is Lu-Be-Lu like a fuschia? I know it says raspberry but am wondering how it actually looks IRL.

I'd like to get them all but just want to try one for now to see if I like the product first.

I chose 2nd day shipping so hopefully it's here by this weekend.

Colorqueen

Okay, so are these all clear like jello or are some of them shimmery and have pigment to them?

I am thinking like the JT Cool Fucshia, Plum Freeze- you know the ones that actually COVERED something a little....

glamella

Oops, meant to ask the quest ion here. DUH!

These sound verrry intriguing. I may get them all.

piika

I agree that they are not as sticky as Juicy Tubes. They feel more "cushy" and "soft", if that makes sense... They are not as pigmented as the Lipglass, and I don't think any of the colors has shimmers or glitters.

I got Jellybabe, which is the perfect YLBB shade. I just ate a small lunch wearing it and surprisingly it lasts quite well!

mac_obsession

oh boy...I can see it now...$$ gone....must have all...Raspberry ice is like my hg of mlbb l/g...must have...ups better hurry up!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum

Could you please describe these lipgelee shades for me? Are they subltle or bright? TIA

__________________________________________________ ___________
NC45-Dark Brown Hair with highlights

selina

There is no flavor, they are not sticky, very moisturizing and deposits a stain to the the lips. It has average lasting powder but the colors are awesome. They are about the size of a juicy tube. I bought three so far. Can't wait to buy more.