Can anyone id this heatherette lippie?

funkychik02

I won #11 out of this lot.
th_DANCE.gif
I didn't know there were so many Heatherette lipsticks! Which one is this?
%21Bl1KTSwBmk%7E$%28KGrHqQH-DQEtyp%21PD9jBLdNKDViWw%7E%7E_35.JPG

funkychik02

OH MAN!
ssad.gif
I should have known better!!! 2.50 was too good to be true! What do I do with this fake MAC when it arrives?!

haleylovesMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkychik02
OH MAN!
ssad.gif
I should have known better!!! 2.50 was too good to be true! What do I do with this fake MAC when it arrives?!

I would report the seller to ebay or where ever you bought it. But, if it only cost $2.50, I'd try it. Some of my favorite products have been fakes. I hate it when that happens though.

panda0410

^^ Some of your fave items are fakes?? Seriously?
wtff.gif
These fakes costmetic have been known to put people in HOSPITAL with burns, chemical reactions etc etc, I would never EVER use a fake cosmetic item.

OP - open a paypal claim, report the seller and file for a refund ASAP. These are definitely counterfeit!

xxManBeaterxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkychik02
OH MAN!
ssad.gif

Message the seller asking for a refund because you know that its a fake and if that fails file a dispute with paypal saying that the product is a counterfeit.

$2.50 is a small loss so it might not be worth your time to pay $2 to ship it back to the seller. Also there was this one time i filed a dispute with an ebay seller.. i bought a $20 item, i had to wait 30 days for a respond from paypal, only to have them say sorry they cant refund me the money for a product i never received because it was less than $25.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
OMG the fakes looks more real everyday, this is scary!

Yep. Shocking!

haleylovesMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
^^ Some of your fave items are fakes?? Seriously?
wtff.gif
These fakes costmetic have been known to put people in HOSPITAL with burns, chemical reactions etc etc, I would never EVER use a fake cosmetic item.

OP - open a paypal claim, report the seller and file for a refund ASAP. These are definitely counterfeit!

HOLY CRAP! I had no idea. Bleeh! I am going to have to throw that away.

Care

Quote:
Originally Posted by haleylovesMAC

yes, fake products can be very dangerous since you have NO idea what the manufacturer has put into the lipstick. They're trying to cut as many costs as possible, so they could put anything they want in there, including lead and other harmful chemicals. I would never ever everrrr use a fake product anywhere on my skin, ESPECIALLY my face

panda0410

We only have to remember the chinese counterfeiters that killed their own babies with poison in the fake baby formula - does anyone really think they give a flying f*** what they put in fake cosmetics? they killed their own babies, they dont give a shit about our faces.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by haleylovesMAC

yes please do! just in case!!!