Can you give me color names for OPI?

marusia

Hello,

I'm REALLY looking for an OPI color. I really wanted HOT PANTS, but after looking for so long (Seriously, over a year!), I can't find a bottle. I recently paid $15 for a bottle shipped from Sephora. It's called Arm Candy. I was excited because the website said "bright hot pink"...it wasn't what I was looking for. It came in today, and it's not as bright as I want it.

I want it SUPER bright, like neon sign...like Heatherette lipstick tube pink...like, people stopping in the street yelling, "HOLY CRAP, THAT'S SO PINK!"
thmbup.gif

Can someone who's more versed with this help? It's seriously the ONLY nail polish I've ever wanted and can't find it.
ssad.gif
I'm not sure if it's still sold to nail techs, but I'd give my soul for Hot Pants or a very close dupe.
cry.gif

marusia

Nope, it was definitely OPI, but that looks like a great dupe too! I'm going to go check that one out as well.

xxManBeaterxx

I've never heard of Hot Pants. Did you own the nail polish before or did you happen to see it in a nail salon (maybe you misread the name)? I only ask because i didn't see it in the complete list of all the OPI nail polishes

marusia

Yup, absolutely sure. I wore it all last summer and have been looking for it ever since. I only remember the name because I kept looking at the bottle. My bff and bf called me Hot Pants all summer because of it.
smiles.gif

I think I'm going to try writing OPI and see if they have a program like gone but not forgotten.

I only saw it in that salon.

marusia

I just messaged them. I also asked if I could start a wholesale account LOL. (Doesn't hurt to try, even though they seem to only work with salons...) I'll keep y'all updated.
smiles.gif

bebs

for getting the polishes.. not quite whole sale try svbeautysupply they have alot of polishes as well for about half off of retail
smiles.gif
.. never have heard of hot pants either I'm sorry

PTinNY

I'm surprised the shade hasn't shown up on ebay. I'm not familiar with it. Does it have any shimmer?

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by revinn
China Glaze's Pink Voltage! Hottest pink I've ever seen.

if you like that, check out milani pink pop.. the older, brighter model. it is even brighter than pink voltage! it's crazy bright

marusia

I'll check those out. I recently became a distributor for Essie too, so I'm going to see if they have any either.
smiles.gif

It has been dc'ed.
ssad.gif
I asked my nail tech. I can't find it in ebay either.
tong.gif
outs:

MxAxC-_ATTACK

china glaze's poolside collection has a serious hot pink.

I don't recommend Pink Voltage, as it has a really weak formula, its not glossy, and it takes about 4 or 5 coats to get it only slightly opaque.