can you ladies help me clarify on d/c eyeshadows?

xxManBeaterxx

Im a little confused reading all of the posts saying ____ eyeshadow is being discontinued, then a few posts later people say its not. I'm most interested in finding out if
-woodwinked
-goldmine
-retrospek
..are being discontinued?

MAChostage

I inquired about Woodwinked at both my local counter and the Orlando Pro Store (just last week) and was told in each case that it has not been d/c.

Angels_Decay

As far as I know they are not being discontinued. Retrospek sells too well to be dc'd. And I know woodwinked was off floor at partnerd locations for ailwe but is still a permanet color. I'm unsure about goldmine but I havent heard anything.

AllisonWeaver

Pink Source eye shadow has been discontinued. While that shade wasn't on your list, I thought I'd put that out there! It's absolutely my favorite eye shadow, and I recommend stocking up on it!!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonWeaver
Pink Source eye shadow has been discontinued. While that shade wasn't on your list, I thought I'd put that out there! It's absolutely my favorite eye shadow, and I recommend stocking up on it!!

i posted this in the other forum as well, but so that it is here as well, it wasn't dc'd. it was LE. you can't dc a LE item.

AllisonWeaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
i posted this in the other forum as well, but so that it is here as well, it wasn't dc'd. it was LE. you can't dc a LE item.

Pink Source was a part of the permanent collection. It was then listed under "Good Byes" on the MAC web site, then brought back as limited edition.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonWeaver
Pink Source was a part of the permanent collection. It was then listed under "Good Byes" on the MAC web site, then brought back as limited edition.

umm, it came out as LE with the turquatic collection in the summer of '06 and hasn't come out since. when is it that you say it was permanent?