canada girls...prices please

Shanneran

does anyone know the canadian prices for pans and 15 pan pallettes? sorry for all the questions lately ladies ;p thx for all your help

Spam.n.Rice

The last time I went up to Canada, I believe the 4 pan was $5 or $7? I could be wrong though....
th_confused_new.gif

Shanneran

thanks ladies i appreciate it... anyone know how much for the eyeshadow in the pan compared to in the pot .... is it cheaper ?

valley

yah, pretty sure pan e/s are cheaper by a couple bucks. I cant remember exactly how much...

sassy*girl

It is cheaper to buy in the pan rather than the pots, I think maybe 2 or 3 dollars cheaper? Correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't bought panned e/s for a while because I've mainly been getting my hands on the LE e/s, which usually doesn't come in pans :p

Shanneran

thank you guys so much! youve all been really helpful.. call me lame but im trying ot work out some sort of a budget for my trip so that i dont get there and have to massively count things out in my head lol.... thanks a bunch.. ill be sure to take some pictures of my bday haul as soon as i get back
greengrin.gif
p.s. i hope depotting isnt as hard as it looks lmao cause i have bout 12 e/s that i want to depot and i have a feeling im not going to be so good at it lol...