Canadian Makeup Show Haul

honeyjr

I did heavy damage to my wallet last week, but I love every single thing I bought! I checked out modelmayhem to read some of the things being talked about there. Some good discounts at the tradeshow as well.

MUFE Flash Colour Palette - Kevin Bennett who did a demo on HD foundation was at the booth and told me some of the things that he's used it for. Really creamy & pigmented, so much fun to play with
tong.gif

MUFE Aqua Eyeliner - Charcoal
Hakuhodo brushes (orange ones are for travel) - these brushes are THE best and softest ever but really expensive. I can see why people have been talking about them at tradeshows. I got birthday money from my father so the timing was perfect! Most of these babies are for my personal use, not in my kit
cutey.gif

Hakuhodo 3way Mirror - this is such a neat little mirror. I can see from underneath, overhead, closeup - especially handy for being able to see what you're doing when tightlining your eyes & putting on mascara
Adesign Pointed Foundation brush - great for getting into corners of eyes, nose, etc.
Yaby Best of Both Worlds eyeshadow palette - the Pearl Paints are soooo pigmented & awesome when used wet
Yaby Freestyle empty palette with magnetic bottom so you can add any shape/size of pan.
Yaby Cream Foundation refills - good coverage and easily blendable
Embryolisse 24 Hour Miracle Cream - very moisturizing and can double as a makeup base
Face Atelier Ultra Foundation - in Honey & Zero Plus to darken any shade when needed - was running low on these
Face Atelier Ultra Sheer - Opal & Champaigne to give foundation a glowy look
FA Lash RX - helps condition lashes and also acts as a mascara primer
FA Mascara - this does NOT clump or flake
FA Lip Putty - for filling lines, cracks, conditioning dry lips