Canton Candy

banana

Will Canton Candy paint used as a base make whatever eyeshadow I put on top look more pink? The only paint I own is Unititled and I find that it gives a greyish-white cast to my eyeshadows. I have some peachy eyeshadows that look whitish on me (such as deckchair and naked lunch) and was wondering if wearing a paint like Canton Candy underneath would bring out some of the pink tones in the eyeshadow.

AlliSwan

It DEFINITELY will help! I love untitled but I bought CC for that exact reason. It looks soooo good under peaches, oranges, pinks, even purples.

mac_obsession

yup
greengrin.gif
Gracious me is canton candys equal in a shadestick...lil more shimmer though
greengrin.gif

Sanne

I love canton candy!!!

try pink pearl pigment on top of it if you have that one, that look is gorgeous, with the gold shine of CC and the blueish shine of PP mixed up

banana

Cool! I'll have to get it then. I have so many pink, purple and peach colours I can experiment with.

FLASH BETTY

CANTON CANDY IS AWESOME WITH PINKS. I WEAR IT WITH PHLOOF AND SUSHI FLOWER. I ALSO WEAR IT UNDER PURPLES. ANOTHER GREAT PAINT IS BARE CANVAS. I WEAR IT ALMOST EVERYDAY BECAUSE IT DOESN'T CHANGE THE COLOR OF THE SHADOW I'M WEARING!
bigstar.gif

jamie89

Canton Candy is da bomb. No, but reeeally. I love wearing it under Naked Lunch with Trax in the crease. It helps Trax not look bruisy on me!

ledonatella

I love this shade! I love all the paints so much better than the paint pots, they are ok, but just don't seem to stay as nice as the paints. Maybe it's all in my head, but the quality seems different to me.