CCO Haul 01.10.10 [kind of pic heavy]

fingie

So I decided to make the hour long drive to my nearest CCO to see what they had in stock (I did call ahead of time to see when their last shipment was, but despite it being a few weeks ago, she said there was a pretty good selection). I figured it was worth a shot to see what old size pigments they had, as well as slimshines, since they're DC'ed. I actually was pretty pleased with the selection... it was nothing like the CCO in Orlando (
th_worship.gif
) but still good. Here's what I hauled:

DSC01148.jpg

Look In a Box: Seductress (Belightful Iridescent Powder, Bare Slimshine, Zoomlash mascara, Naked Lunch e/s, Knight Devine e/s, 181se)

DSC01149.jpg

Look In a Box: Sun Siren (Bronze Bronzing Powder, Shroom e/s, Amber Lights e/s, 181se, Get Rich Quick d/g, Zoomlash)

DSC01150.jpg

Fast Response eye cream
Handwritten, Tete-a-tint e/s, concealer, 1 mattene, 4 slimshines, blinking cool lashes, pearlglide liners
Splendid l/g, blushes
DSC01155.jpg

DSC01156.jpg

DSC01157.jpg

DSC01158.jpg

The worst part. haha

They said they were supposed to get another shipment toward the end of the month so I may stop back to see what they have... who knows... haha I really need to go on a no-buy but if they get some pigments that I use a lot in, then its on! haha
smiles.gif

Hope you guys enjoyed!

fingie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium
^^^What CCO in NY was this? Awesome haul!

Waterloo
smiles.gif

fingie

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_pumpkin
Wow, nice haul, enjoy your goodies
yahoo.gif

Thank you I will try! haha
greengrin.gif

fingie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skubie123
AMAZING haul, you got lucky with the slim shines
smiles.gif

Yes
smiles.gif
They had a good amt of them... probably like 8, if not more the other colors I just couldn't see myself wearing :/

Kirsty

Great haul. Those looks in a box are so pretty. All of the e/s shades are some of my faves. I went to 2 CCO's in Florida (both either end of int'l drive) on vacation last Sept. they were the bomb!! I picked up Blondes Gold & Helium pigs amongst many other things. I have since been to 1 of very few CCO's in the UK..it was just not the same!

fingie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilkitty
Nice haul! How much were the Look in a Box sets, if you don't mind me asking?

I think they were around $40 something... sorry I don't remember. :/

iaisha26

Nice Haul! I can only see a sneak peek of the color on your nails, but I'm living the blue. Enjoy your finds!