CCO Haul - Aurora Farms

CincyFan

I went running out there when I found out they had Lovely Lily pigment. I have a sample and just love it. So I also picked up...

Bronze CCB
Moon's Reflection e/s
Mystical Mist e/s
Flashtrack e/s
Shimmermint Shadestick

They had a lot more e/s than the last time I was there. They had Satellite Dreams which I just bought at retail. Oh well, it all comes out in the wash.
greengrin.gif
Yay for new goodies.
cheerleader.gif

YvetteJeannine

Ohhhhh....Ni-ce!

I just got Bronze eyeshadow myself...Haven't tried it yet, though. You are going to look beaut-i-FUL with your new stuff! Enjoy it all.

I really would like to get Shimmermint Shadestick too..in fact, it's next on my "list". I read in a thread (here on Specktra, in fact) that MAC will be d/c'ing Shimmermint S/S...I wanna get a couple 'fore they do!

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for the Shadestick (just asking 'cause I wanna know if there's a substantial $$ difference...I don't wanna drive the 50+ miles to my CCO if it's not a big diff..otherwise I'll just go to the mall).

Then again, I've never been to my CCO..(Clinton Crossings..down by the CT shore; it's the only CCO in CT)...It might be worth the drive just to go check things out!

CincyFan

You're so sweet!
greengrin.gif
I don't mind you asking, I paid $11.25 for the shadestick. I was going to get Stilife paint and I may go back for it. It's only a half hour drive for me.