CCO Haul - Paints, Shadesticks and Dazzleglass!!!

*Moni-Luv*

Hey Specktra!!! So thanks to my wonderful fellow Specktranettes I found out that my local CCO just got some GREAT items in stock yesterday. I figured it was worth the 30 min drive and am sooo glad that I went. Here's my haul!!!

100_2764.jpg

All MAC items:

Paints:
Chartru
Bamboom
Magrittes
Mauvism
Flammable
Artjam
Pixel
Canton Candy

Fluidline:
Blacktrack (2X)

Shadesticks:
Mangomix
Corn
Blurberry

Dazzlglass:
Baby Sparks
Ms. Fizz

Eyeshadow:
Stars N rockets

Pigments:
Your ladyship
Viz-a-violet

winks.gif
THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!

*Moni-Luv*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDoll
AWESOME haul! Don't you looove CCO's??

YESSSS!!! And I was just sooo upset the other day that I missed out on my chance to get some of the shadesticks and paints before they got DC'd and now I got most of them!!!!!! I'm sooooo STOKED!!!

AllisonWeaver

Viz-A-Violet and Your Ladyship are some of my favorite pigments (along with Goldenaire and Melon). I hope you love them as much as I do!

newagetomatoz

jawdrop.gif
That is such a rainbow-tastic haul you haul!! I think I nearly pooped my pants when I saw all your paints and shadesticks! That is such a phenomenal haul!! Enjoy!!
th_thstars.gif

SoSoAmazin

That's awesome! Me and clslv6speed were there this morning too - too bad we missed you! I coulda met another specktranette! hehe
smiles.gif

*Moni-Luv*

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonWeaver
Viz-A-Violet and Your Ladyship are some of my favorite pigments (along with Goldenaire and Melon). I hope you love them as much as I do!

I'm sure I'll love them as much as you do!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladynpink
which cco was this? and you got dazzelglasses there too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
OMG nice haul...where in Cali are you?!?!

This CCO was in Vacaville, CA. HTH
Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
That is such a rainbow-tastic haul you haul!! I think I nearly pooped my pants when I saw all your paints and shadesticks! That is such a phenomenal haul!! Enjoy!!

Thanks! I can't wait to get off of work and play with my new makeup! FOTD's here I come!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSoAmazin
That's awesome! Me and clslv6speed were there this morning too - too bad we missed you! I coulda met another specktranette! hehe

I know!!! I'm completely bummed!!!! I'm always down to meet with my fellow specktranettes!!! =)
Quote:
Originally Posted by genie707
just wondering how much was your total?

HEAVY DAMGAGE....about $224. But it was worth it to me!!!

hhunt2

SHUT UP!

You went to the one in Vacaville??
They usually sell out of the good stuff within a few days. I have family in Rocklin and Sacramento... so when I visit them, I usually stop by the CCO there but they never have anything good. CRAP! I wish I could have gotten my hands on the good stuff you got! Dammit!

You wanna pick up some stuff for me?!?! hehe j/k.. we could be makeup buddies?! haha, i sound so desperate! lol

clslvr6spd

Nice haul!

I wish I noticed the Baby Sparks when I got there this morning.

It was nice meeting you SoSoamazin!