CCO Haul!

Summrgirl

Yay! I just went to the cco in ca today and picked up these goodies. I would have bought the other two colors of piggies they had if the damn sales associates would have let me ><

Say , Yeah e/s
Pink Opla pigment
Fucshia pigment
Lovely Lily pigment
Tailormade cool e/s pallet

ccohaul.jpg

Summrgirl

Ya she said I could only get three of one type of item which didn't really make sense to me. I would get it if i couldn't buy more than three of one color, but she said since they were all pigments they all had the same sku's so they counted as the same item. She wouldn't even let my boyfriend buy the other colors because she said we were a "group". Soo lame.

stefunnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summrgirl
It was the ontario cco. They had Provence and Dark Soul.

ohh i wish i could go today!!.. when i went they didnt have Fucshia.. they seem to finally be getting decent stufff..
lol.gif

Cool Kitten

you're allowed to buy up to 3 *identical* items (meaning the same color), not type.
Would they say that you can't buy more than 3 e/s at a time?
The girl clearly didn't understand the policy, you should've asked to speak to the manager.

stefunnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Kitten
you're allowed to buy up to 3 *identical* items (meaning the same color), not type.
Would they say that you can't buy more than 3 e/s at a time?
The girl clearly didn't understand the policy, you should've asked to speak to the manager.

ive been to ontario mills and had trouble walking out with more than 3 pigments.. since they all have the same "sku #" or whatever it was called.. so i can only have a total of 3.. not 3 of each color
cry.gif
and they too wont let my bf get it for me saying that its for me.. so now when i go i have my bf wait outside.. while im inside checking out if theres anything i want.. then i have him go in n get my stuff if im cp'in for others n such..
lol.gif

Summrgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefunnie
ive been to ontario mills and had trouble walking out with more than 3 pigments.. since they all have the same "sku #" or whatever it was called.. so i can only have a total of 3.. not 3 of each color
cry.gif
and they too wont let my bf get it for me saying that its for me.. so now when i go i have my bf wait outside.. while im inside checking out if theres anything i want.. then i have him go in n get my stuff if im cp'in for others n such..
lol.gif

That's soo sad. I realize they don't want people selling the discounted items so it would make sense to not let someone buy multiples of the same color, but I honestly don't get why you can't purchase at least one of each color. Don't they realize I have a weakness for pigments! Plus I have never heard of a store turning down sales before :p

addicted_2color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summrgirl
That's soo sad. I realize they don't want people selling the discounted items so it would make sense to not let someone buy multiples of the same color, but I honestly don't get why you can't purchase at least one of each color. Don't they realize I have a weakness for pigments! Plus I have never heard of a store turning down sales before :p

yeah it does suck. i wanted to buy so many piggies since they had so many colors (even pinked mauve!) but i *think* they only let you buy 3 max of the same SKU is b/c they think you're gonna resell them. i remember briefly seeing on their return policy they wont sell to you if they think you're gonna re-sell the items. or something along those lines.

jn_woods

Great haul! That sucks about the limit on the # of pigments you can buy. If I take my SO I'll have him wait outside until after I check out if they have more than 3 pigments.

carol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallyh88
I am about 1 hour north of SF, and there is one in Napa and also one in Vacaville.

Yeah, but the one in Vacaville (Gilroy) is not so hot. Never been to the one in Napa, though.

Dreamergirl3

The Vacaville CCO is alright...depends on whatever they have in stock. I have better luck @ the Gilroy CCO, but again, you gotta get lucky!

sallyh88

I was at both Napa and Vacaville a few days ago and if I had to choose which one to visit, I would def. go with Napa! Vacaville had literally one e/s and a bunch of old looking stuff, nothing great. Napa had some decent stuff. I picked up a Provence Pigment and Elle Lipglass. I have found some really great finds at Napa when they get their shipments which is usually around the middle of the month...