CCO Haul

Prismique

In Tannersville, PA:

Overgrown, Mancatcher, and Sensualize eye shadows

Patternmaker Warm eyes palette

Oi!Oi!Oi! Lipglass

Natural MSF in Medium

I was actually going to get more eyeshadow, but they said I could only get three! I thought the rule was only 3 of the same color? I think she was confused. They had a lot.. I have to go back!

prinzessin784

that's awesome! and I still sell it has to be illegal for them to prohibit you from buying a certain number of items. That's just crap. I can go to the MAC store and buy as many as I damn well please and still sell it on E-bay and make a profit, not that I'd ever care that much lol! They have their motives twisted.

lipshock

When I have gone to the CCOs around my area (namely the one in Hagerstown Prime Outlets), I have been told you are only allowed to buy three items with the same SKU number (the thing on the barcode, I think). I have walked out of CCOs with ten (and more) eyeshadows before, only two had the same SKU.

coachkitten

Nice haul! I would love sensualize eye shadow! I really think the lady that rung you up was wrong. I thought it was three of the exact same item.

juli

nice haul! why is there a limit on how many e/s you can purchase?? Can you leave and come back fore more purchase? what happense if you do that?

prinzessin784

Quote:
Originally Posted by juli
nice haul! why is there a limit on how many e/s you can purchase?? Can you leave and come back fore more purchase? what happense if you do that?

They have realized the big problem that is reselling items on E-bay. So many people have been able to get items on discount at CCOs and then sell them on E-bay at really marked up prices. It still doesn't seem right to me that they can control how much you buy - if they want to offer products at a discount that's a risk you take. If they don't want people to resell them, which is completely legal, they should just not offer their items at a discount.

SELFstyled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prismique
In Tannersville, PA:
Oi!Oi!Oi! Lipglass

One of my faves!
smiles.gif
Great haul!

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prismique
In Tannersville, PA:

Overgrown, Mancatcher, and Sensualize eye shadows

Patternmaker Warm eyes palette

Oi!Oi!Oi! Lipglass

Natural MSF in Medium

I was actually going to get more eyeshadow, but they said I could only get three! I thought the rule was only 3 of the same color? I think she was confused. They had a lot.. I have to go back!

Great haul.

The last time I went to the Destin CCO, I was given the same jibberish and pointed to the sign which just says limit of 3 items. I further stated it was three of the same shades; not items. She called the manager and they let me get the 9 eye shadows I had selected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
When I have gone to the CCOs around my area (namely the one in Hagerstown Prime Outlets), I have been told you are only allowed to buy three items with the same SKU number (the thing on the barcode, I think). I have walked out of CCOs with ten (and more) eyeshadows before, only two had the same SKU.

When the manager was called, she said she thought it was the SKU number – which none of mine had the same SKU number. I was completely miffed and incensed that I had driven out of town to visit this CCO and they wanted to limit me to 3 products! The mgr and SA said they would have that cleared up soon.

What’s the big deal? MAC created this “monster” of people reselling their products by having these LE collections! Who can I write to get clarification on this so that I can have the letter in hand the next time I visit? I don’t want to drive out of town next time and face this again! I’ve visited this same CCO at least 5 times and there’s a different story every time. I’m like someone who posted.….”Can you leave and come back fore more purchase?” I was going to do this if they had limited me to 3 items.

The CCO is the only way I’ve been able to get LE items from past collections or get discontinued products.