Celebrity hook-ups (WARNING DO NOT READ IF YOU LIKE PARIS HILTON)

CandiGirl21

GYI0057655862_xlarge.jpg

My ultimate celebrity crush Cristiano Ronaldo has been partying and fooling about with slut-bucket, herpes having Paris Hilton.

My fantasies of this man have ended with the likes of a bird like hoe. Yes I said it.

Paris looks like a bird, not the beautiful one that brings in the Spring season, but the one that feeds off of human garbage.

A pigeon if you will... No it's not my jealousy speaking. I just don't like pigeons which equals Paris.

So Cristiano Ronaldo may you itch and burn in peace!
angry.gif

Today was a sad day....
ssad.gif

SOURCE

sassyclassy

aww =( That sucks..how ironic..I was just reading about how he may transfer to Real Madrid and thinking he was hot haha

blindpassion

I never claimed that she didn't. But you're pretty damn sure so I'm genuinely curious how you know?

How would you like it if other people went around and said YOU had herpes? It's not very nice when the tables are turned, is it? Spreading falsities is just making the world a worse place to be.

Tashona Helena

^ As much as I love her, I'm 98% sure she does...I think they posted medical documents obtained before (drug scrips and such) =(

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandiGirl21
How do you know she don't?
th_dunno.gif

Honey, you can be disapointed that he hooked up with her, but was the ''herpes'' thing necessary? You don't know, maybe there are ladies in here who has it.

I don't, but I know for sure that nobody wished for this
winks.gif

CandiGirl21

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
I never claimed that she didn't. But you're pretty damn sure so I'm genuinely curious how you know?

How would you like it if other people went around and said YOU had herpes? It's not very nice when the tables are turned, is it? Spreading falsities is just making the world a worse place to be.

you can get mad if you want sweetheart... but surely, it was your choice to read this thread. It was your choice to comment.

The world isn't perfect, never will be. This is a celebrity we're talking about, and what do they do with celebrities? I know you know this, but they dig into their health files and splatter it all over the news. Unless you don't watch the news. Which I hope you do.
th_dunno.gif

CandiGirl21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashona Heléna
^ As much as I love her, I'm 98% sure she does...I think they posted medical documents obtained before (drug scrips and such) =(

exactly...!

when she went to jail they released her because of her "medical problem". They later found out she needed her valtrex prescription...

Tashona Helena

Here's the link

Y'all aint have to bring her out like that though. I know a lot of people that have once contracted an STD, and by luck is was curable, sometimes people aren't that lucky though.
ssad.gif
I don't find Cris all that attractive...Probably cause Perez swoons over him all the time. lol But you can give me David Beckham...The new Armani ads = sex

CandiGirl21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashona Heléna
Here's the link

Y'all aint have to bring her out like that though. I know a lot of people that have once contracted an STD, and by luck is was curable, sometimes people aren't that lucky though.
ssad.gif
I don't find Cris all that attractive...Probably cause Perez swoons over him all the time. lol But you can give me David Beckham...The new Armani ads = sex

LOL yeah a lot of gays swoon over Cris.

David is hot as well. Him and Victoria are a hot couple. She was always my favorite spice girl.

kaliraksha

I suppose the only thing that means is it's time for you to start looking for new fantasy eye candy... and that isn't really a terrible thing. Lots of good looking soccer hotties out there.

CandiGirl21

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
I suppose the only thing that means is it's time for you to start looking for new fantasy eye candy... and that isn't really a terrible thing. Lots of good looking soccer hotties out there.

this thread was suppose to be funny, how the f*** did it get serious?
nonono.gif

Beats me!

Anywho, I know right! lol Ricardo Quaresma is hot as well! here he is...

robert-patterson-twilight-sunset-bo.jpg

alka1

I'm glad you added the warning because.. I still don't understand all the hate for Paris. But have a nice day!

CandiGirl21

Quote:
Originally Posted by alka1
I'm glad you added the warning because.. I still don't understand all the hate for Paris. But have a nice day!

LOL you too dear!

CandiGirl21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityRaine
That sucks, but the question should be who hasn't done Paris...

Here's some more eyecandy
tong.gif

Fabio Cannavaro
medium_fabiocannavaro.jpg

what team does he play on and what ethnicity is he?
drools.gif

claralikesguts

Paris once said in an interview she's only had sex with two guys.

hahahahahah
ahahhahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahah
hahahahaha
hahahah
yeah..........

CandiGirl21

Quote:
Originally Posted by claralikesguts
Paris once said in an interview she's only had sex with two guys.

hahahahahah
ahahhahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahah
hahahahaha
hahahah
yeah..........

LMAO I remember that on Conan O'Brien. Was she serious? lol
th_LMAO.gif