Chanel at Harrods (Exclusive collection)

Honey&LemonGirl

Not sure if this news has already broken, but for those who haven't heard: Chanel has a small collection out at Harrods with pink-toned items as the theme.

Includes:
- 3 new pink Rouge Allures (Kensington, Hyde Park, Belgravia)
- a new Glossimer (Chelsea)
- a luminizing blusher (Poudre Tissee in Brompton Road)

The Glossimer seems to resemble the Fluo glosses from summer 2010 -- it is a super sheer fuchsia.

Check out the swatches and pics at these links:
http://fleurdeforce.blogspot.com/2011/09/step-into-whimsical-world-of-chanel.html

http://www.britishbeautyblogger.com/2011/09/chanels-world-at-harrods.html

I'm pretty hopeful that the items will hit other countries eventually, just not at this time. Sort of what they did for the Joyeuse/Blossom/etc. collex and the Lagons/Fauve/etc. collex.

I AM SO EXCITED. They look beautiful!!

Miss QQ

Thanks! I've just read it this morning too! Pink = love! I also hope that all other countries will be getting the collection eventually, just like the London Madness and Tokyo collections. The RAs look yummy, I want all three of them (how can I say no to pink RAs). Wonder if Belgravia is like Joyeuse but with glitters? Another tissee powder from Chanel? But this one looks like it can be used as a blush. I also want the gloss because I want the whole collection lol.

There is some info here as well but not many pics.

http://www.makeup4all.com/exclusive-chanel-makeup-collection-for-harrods/

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Oh wow, I want all of it, lol. Thanks for posting this, everything looks beautiful, I can never say no to pink
eyelove.gif

shadowaddict

jawdrop.gif
OMG!!! my jaw hit the floor. The compact is gorgeous, slmost too pretty to use. And those bears are just adorable. And I totally share your dream package wants. Oh and the clutch can come along also, well all of it really.

Too bad my hubby's big 3 week business trip to Europe was last fall. Although he would not appreciate this as I would. I could spend quite some time there. But perhaps he would bring me goodies. Last year he did bring me Links of London charms from Harrod's, pretties from Paris and different kinds of yummy chocolates from Belguim.

shadowaddict

the blush is so stunning but at over £40 sooo far out of my budget! doh!

Oh I know and if it does come here I'm sure it will be very. And I said so pretty you just want to look at it and not mess it up. Also Harrod's (well anywhere) to have shipped here makes it absolutely more than I am willing to pay.

Hopefully if anyone who gets to visit and see all the oodies they are allowed to take pics and then share. I can live it through pics I suppose:)

Neicy

I ordered 3 of the blushes! I love pink and LOVE Chanel. The shipping from Harrods is 25 pounds. But if you get more than one, paying for all the shipping isn't that bad.
Well that is what I am telling myself. LOL

I hope it gets here soon!

LMD84

Oh I know and if it does come here I'm sure it will be very. And I said so pretty you just want to look at it and not mess it up. Also Harrod's (well anywhere) to have shipped here makes it absolutely more than I am willing to pay.
Hopefully if anyone who gets to visit and see all the oodies they are allowed to take pics and then share. I can live it through pics I suppose:)
yeah the shipping cost is kinda high. even their shipping cost within the uk is high and i don't know why!