Chanel Dans La Lumiere De L'ete Summer 2016

ashievic

Great swatches Ms. Ernie, thanks so much. I am thinking the duo things will not work on me. Love the green nail polish and green liner. Pick up my haul on Wed.

urbis

for those of you willing to see Turban and Tanami in action, there's a second video tutorial loaded on "Chanel Make up France", featuring a brunette haired model called "Fiona" and those two products. The look is called "Smoky oasis"

ashievic

Since the nail polish is not LE, I am thinking after the video, maybe the pink duo might work. Does't look orange....ugh, decisions.

MaryJane

Since the nail polish is not LE, I am thinking after the video, maybe the pink duo might work. Does't look orange....ugh, decisions.

I swatched this and don't think it looks orange. It's more coral. It's really pretty but my concern is that it would pull red on me.

elegant-one

Cool, Nordies was able to cancel just the darker duo & leave the rest of my order intact. I didn't want to lose the triple points & ebates. I didn't know they could cancel part of an order.

Vineetha

I picked up the quad, both powders, dzhari gloss and cavalier NP!! Love the quad

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    784.1 KB · Views: 103

Ernie

Great swatches Ms. Ernie, thanks so much. I am thinking the duo things will not work on me. Love the green nail polish and green liner. Pick up my haul on Wed.
Excellent!
Thank you for the great pics & swatches!!! Everything looks really good on you. So, I should not have bought the darker of the duos?
For me the darker duo was a bit too orangey on my skin.
I picked up the quad, both powders, dzhari gloss and cavalier NP!! Love the quad
Enjoy them!
Sahara or Tanami sight unseen?.....decisions, decisions.
Well Sahara is frosted and Tanami is a pinky coral, no frost. Both are pretty.

ashievic

Has anyone compared the green polish to the one released by TF awhile back as well as the Vert Obscure released by Chanel awhile back? I also have a crisis, the eyeliner from last summer or the year before Orchidee or something like that is down to like less then an inch. Is the new Nars for summer a good dupe??? St. something....not the Bourbon Street one. Or how about Urban Decay, the LSD sister one???? Yes, I still speak "Ash". Thankfully most of you understand my thoughts....

Monsy

Aqua glosses Top to bottom: Sahara, Tanami, Adenium, Sirocco, Rouge Desert, Dzhari

13118285_969638049824252_473800005_n.jpg

credit to Ig user @stephenieschmidt

Latest posts