Chanel Dans La Lumiere De L'ete Summer 2016

Winthrop44

I won't use the green but I could love the rest of the palette depending how it swatches. Do we know when this is supposed to be available?

lipstickaddict

Chic profile lists the launch date as May, and I'm kind of hoping she is right given the amount I just blew on TF :) Need some time to collect more pennies :D

Tphan18

New User
Pretty! What's the formula like?
I would say its on par with the better quads from Chanel, but it doesn't feel baked at all. I also think they are a smoother and less powdery than the typical quads. The green was a surprise favorite for me as I never wear colors,but this is a nice neutral, wearable green. Definitely my new favorite from Chanel which makes me feel as if I should get rid of some of my current quads! Hope that helps!

boschicka

Pretty! What's the formula like?
I would say its on par with the better quads from Chanel, but it doesn't feel baked at all. I also think they are a smoother and less powdery than the typical quads. The green was a surprise favorite for me as I never wear colors,but this is a nice neutral, wearable green. Definitely my new favorite from Chanel which makes me feel as if I should get rid of some of my current quads! Hope that helps!

Very helpful, thank you! I agree, the green looks very wearable.

Dreamsfashion

Any news on any other collections coming out? I'm so sick of this one and it hasn't even come out yet! Does Teger still post here? She always had the latest and greatest news/inside scoop.

Latest posts