Chanel Exclusive "Blue Illusion" collection

Rinstar

Yes, sorry ladies, I got so excited about the new Illusions D'Ombres I didn't know where to put this info! I hope "exclusive" really means readily available to all who want it! I want both e/s and the Blue Aerien liner.

QueenOfSnark

Hehe it's ok.
th_hug.gif
It's just like what Winthrop said, the info would otherwise get buried with all the other summer stuff...and whatever other random thoughts spring to mind.
lol.gif

Miss QQ

Gorgeous look! I love blue eyeshadows though I wear it less often now. I want the earrings!

But seriously, for makeup, I want:
the 2 Illusion D'Ombre Apparition and Destination
le crayon yeux Blue Aerien
stylo yeux waterproof Marine - perhaps I will finally get it, I have it on my list for a long time
nail polish Sky Line - stunning!

Good that I have Rose Ecrin, but my counters didn't get Superstition RC, but it shouldn't be hard to find a dupe.

Winthrop44

^^ That pic is making me want Superstition too. I'd love the darker blue Illusion d'Ombre and the nail polish. I can't understand why they made this np part of an exclusive collection. I think it would have done really well as part of a mainstream collection. I wonder where it will be exclusive to, anyway?

Bonitinha

Me, too -- that pic is making me want Superstition. I need that blue liner! I love the way it looks on her brown eyes
heart.gif

peanut

Love this collection! The two Illusion D'Ombres will be mine as well as the nail polish. I agree that blue is fantastic on brown eyes!

Rinstar

According to Temptalia, we have to wait until July for this collection :( I want it now! LOL

Haven

I want the new Illusions D'Ombres and the nail polish. I am also seriously thinking about ordering Superstition.

QueenOfSnark

I'm going to stay hesitant until I see some swatches, especially on someone deeper-toned. Blue's my favorite color but is my least favorite to wear on my face since it usually doesn't show up well and if it does, it can make me look like I have a black eye.
thmbdn.gif
Cautiously optimistic about Apparition and Blue Aerien though.

I'm not waiting on Sky Line np though. I swore I would never buy any Chanel nps unless the color is truly unique, and this is it. Is that a periwinkle blue / gold duochrome I see?
eyelove.gif

Shypo

Hellloooooooooooooooo ladies!!

I love the look! I think I might have to cave to the np.......and I got Superstition with the Spring collex and love!!!
heart.gif

Miss QQ

My counters still display the 3 blue nps from last year, in a special place where usually a new collection will be. I thought the collection was LE, or are they selling the left overs? It's been a year though! No sign of this new collection yet.