Chanel FNO 2011 Nail Polishes! 3 Blues

Neicy

My Chanel SA in NYC told me there will be 3 blue FNO nail colors. Yay!

One is a light blue and the other two are darker. I am hoping for real life pics soon.

Does anyone have any info?

Mods if this is already posted, please move :)

bis

Why does Chanel keep on doing this to me?! I am on a blue phase atm and I like the looks of the blue polishes, very different colours the three. Too bad they will be another exclusive again. Enjoy ladies :) Thanks for the info Neicy!

Neicy

YW Guys!
Can we do CP's for people here? I will be going to Chanel 57th for FNO in NYC and can get people polishes. Mods let me know if it is ok. If so I can do it for those that would like it. I have done it for another Spektra Member. :). But on another site.
It seems blue is very hot right now. I love the Dior blues too! O boy!
LOL.

bis

[quote name="Neicy" url="/forum/thread/176770/chanel-fno-2011-nail-polishes-3-blues#post_2152260"] YW Guys!
Can we do CP's for people here? I will be going to Chanel 57th for FNO in NYC and can get people polishes. Mods let me know if it is ok. If so I can do it for those that would like it. I have done it for another Spektra Member. :). But on another site.
It seems blue is very hot right now. I love the Dior blues too! O boy!
LOL.

[/quote] Oh, that is very nice of you :) I have not seen the blue Dior polishes yet, but from swatches those are really nice, even though the palettes did get really bad ratings.

panther27

When and what locations will these be available in the US?And I wonder if will be online as well?

shontay07108

Wow. I love all three of those. I'm getting into blue nail polish and I have yet to own a polish by Chanel. I need to get to it. :naughty:

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Were the Les Khakis available in the US? Because I believe wherever they were available, these will be available too.

jmarie

Wow. I love all three of those. I'm getting into blue nail polish and I have yet to own a polish by Chanel. I need to get to it.
graucho.gif

If I can get my hands on these polishes, it is a definite buy for me. I hope Chanel.com will offer them.

Alisha1

A Chanel MA in Selfridges london was telling me about these - its coming out on the 9th for us in the UK :)

I've always been in a blue polish faze - it's my favourite colour! :D

jmarie

A Chanel MA in Selfridges london was telling me about these - its coming out on the 9th for us in the UK :)

No kidding, I will be in London on the 9th. They are mine!!

elegant-one

I've noticed that I get more compliments when I where Riviera than any other np.

I bought the new OPI polish, My Address is Hollywood yesterday & its very pretty on. Anyone can wear it. It's a lovely vintage slight coral peachy rose pink with pretty gold subtle shimmer in it

Miss QQ

^^ Wonder how alike or different Riva and Coco Blue are. Blue Boy reminds me of the dusty blue in Blue Celeste quad. How does My Address is Hollywood compare to Morning Rose?

I wanted Blue Satin but I never pick it up. I swatched the 2 Dior blue nps. Blue Denim is really gorgeous and unique. Tuxedo is bluer than Blue Satin, since the blue in Blue Satin isn't obvious. But Tuxedo has a violet undertone that is quite obvious if you see it in person so it isn't a true dark blue to me.

bis

[quote name="Miss QQ" url="/forum/thread/176770/chanel-fno-2011-nail-polishes-3-blues#post_2152345"] ^^ Wonder how alike or different Riva and Coco Blue are. Blue Boy reminds me of the dusty blue in Blue Celeste quad. How does My Address is Hollywood compare to Morning Rose?

I wanted Blue Satin but I never pick it up. I swatched the 2 Dior blue nps. Blue Denim is really gorgeous and unique. Tuxedo is bluer than Blue Satin, since the blue in Blue Satin isn't obvious. But Tuxedo has a violet undertone that is quite obvious if you see it in person so it isn't a true dark blue to me.
[/quote] So totally by the way of your description you sold two Dior np to me :lol: I think Coco Blue is different from Riva, it seems to be more blue if that makes any sense, at least judging from pictures.

Miss QQ

^^ Hi! Oops. :p Do you have any deep navy blue nail polishes? I forgot cafemakeup did a review on Tuxedo. From my swatches, my favourites are Nuit de Russie (wasn't available here), Big Smoke and Indigo Paris, none of which I have. Midnight Rendevous looks close to Nuit de Russie, but there is no LMdB and Butter here.
http://cafemakeup.com/2011/07/21/dior-vernis-tuxedo-nail-polish-swatches-and-comparisons/

Here you can see blue denim.
http://joeychong.wordpress.com/2011...quer-in-607-blue-denim-908-tuxedo/#more-11496

I think I will be getting Coco Boy. Hopefully it works on me like Riva did.

Alisha1

No kidding, I will be in London on the 9th. They are mine!!
Perfect timing! I wonder if these polishes will be exclusive to Selfridges London and Chanel Boutiques...I hope not! I want to see these polishes in person before I buy!

Icecaramellatte

Someone on Makeupalley posted this link. It is an exclusive for New York's Fashion Night Out. I hope it is okay to post this link.

http://www.polishinsomniac.net/2011/08/limited-edition-chanel-polishes-for-fno.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FsKsEf+%28polish+insomniac%29

elegant-one

^^ Wonder how alike or different Riva and Coco Blue are. Blue Boy reminds me of the dusty blue in Blue Celeste quad. How does My Address is Hollywood compare to Morning Rose?

My Address is Hollywood is a deeper vintage coral rose in comparison. Very Very pretty

XO

LMD84

i can't wear blue polish that well. i get so stained from it even though i wear a base coat! boo!