Chanel Foundations & Concealers

luvlydee

Which mac foundation matches you in nc44?
The studio fix fluid but i hate that foundation. The only mac foundation i like wearing is face and body in C6. I ended up tryin the cream in beige 60 in on section of my face and it seemed too light. But the powder in beige 60 looked fine. Does the cream foundation oxidize??

luvlydee

so i ordered the double perfection lumiere powder in 80 beige and although I am unsure about the color I looooove this powder. when i apply it on my face with my mac 109 brush it doesn't look powdery at all. the other 2 shades that I was considering were the 74 ambre and the 60 beige. the mua applied both of these with a fluffy brush and they seemed to match but when i swatch with my findfer on the back of my hand 60 was too light and 74 looked orangey. They only carry 80 beige online (and im guessing chanel sotres but Im not traveling for this lo)l so i had no choice but to order in order for me to check it out. In the pan it looks darker than me but idk on my face it darkens it up but not in such an obvious way. If there was a 70 beige I think it would have been great.
The powder itself is awesome. Im going to try how the color looks tomorrow outside to make my final decision. If anything I can just use this with a fluffy brush to set my makeup because I really do want this to work

luvlydee

are you using it only as a setting powder or as a powder foundation also?
I want to use it as both. It doesnt give a whole lotta coverage so as a powder foundation i had to use concealer for any spots i wanted to cover. I think this is the color for me. Saw it in the daytime and im happy with it. So im keeping it :)

Miss QQ

There will be a Vitalumiere compact Douceur foundation soon, from this ad here. I guess it is replacing Vitalumiere Éclat compact foundation, which I have in B20 but find it too orange. http://art8amby.wordpress.com/2013/08/18/chanel-vitalumiere-compact-douceur-2013-ad-campaign/

Miss QQ

^^ No, but I've tried it before. I just purchased the NARS light optimizing primer, I was thinking I should have purchased this instead.

So the Vitalumiere compact Douceur foundation is indeed launching. I received a mailer and there are a couple of new JCs to go with it.

josephine90

do you guys think perfection lumiere is suitable for combo to oily skin? And im thinking around b20 for nc20-25?

Knope2012

Does anyone know when the Vitalumiere Compact Doceur is going to be released in the US? I'd like to try it, but I can only find the information for Europe.

Knope2012

Aw, that would be a shame. When I searched for a US release date, I found that it was listed under the FDA website, so I'm still hopeful.

Tatiana87

I need a little help. For the ladies in Mac SFF in NC37- NC40 what color foundation do you use in Chanel Perfection Lumière. I have B50 but the undertone seems off. I'm looking at swatches of Beige Ambre #24 online but I'm a little unsure. I live too far away from my Chanel counter to get match and I'm just loving the formula of the one I have. Thank you in advance.
bouquet.gif

Winthrop44

I didn't see it at first either. Bummer. Well we can still hope. I just remember reading something that didn't sound promising but don't remember where.