Chanel Holiday 2014 Makeup - Collection Plumes Précieuses de Chanel

Medgal07

I just purchased this necklace because the artisan says it's inspired by the Camélia flower----once I heard that I had to have it!!!!

laurennnxox

My local counter still has the Envol IDO. I swatched it the other day and didn't get it... but I keep thinking about it! I might go back tomorrow and snag one. I'm recently into peachy and pink colors, oddly. I'm also contemplating backing up Tisse Fantaisie. I really love this quad. But I'm worried it will be a waste of $61. I have never backed something up before, because newer and better products always come out.. but I'm an totally enamored by 3/4 of the shades in the quad. Not sure what to do! :( Since a lot of people aren't too fond of it, maybe it'll stick around longer.

Medgal07

My local counter still has the Envol IDO. I swatched it the other day and didn't get it... but I keep thinking about it! I might go back tomorrow and snag one. I'm recently into peachy and pink colors, oddly. I'm also contemplating backing up Tisse Fantaisie. I really love this quad. But I'm worried it will be a waste of $61. I have never backed something up before, because newer and better products always come out.. but I'm an totally enamored by 3/4 of the shades in the quad. Not sure what to do! :( Since a lot of people aren't too fond of it, maybe it'll stick around longer.
Envol is pretty on its own, as wells as base for Tissè Paris if you're wearing pink as the primary lid color---really pretty. I've not yet worn my Tissè Fantaisie but I have
to agree with your position on backups-----other amazing products come out every month, so save some room for those. That said, I'll make a point of wearing it soon.
Who knows--I just might change my tune.
girlhaha.gif

urbis

Envol was my last pick from the Holiday collection, beacuse it's simply beautiful on: it's a nice peachy rose glittery transparency, good either for office and evening make up

Medgal07

Envol was my last pick from the Holiday collection, beacuse it's simply beautiful on: it's a nice peachy rose glittery transparency, good either for office and evening make up
I decided to wear Envol today as a base for the deepest pink e/s in the Tissé Paris quad.

pbpink

I love a good peach! I have wanted to pick up envol but when I saw that C is doing a rose gold eye shadow stylo I thought I would try to wait and see which I like better if they are even similar! I struggle with having way too much m/u so I'm really trying to not pick up everything I love!

Latest posts