Chanel Joues Contraste blushes

MissTania

eyelove.gif
Its SOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful
I don't want to wait anymore! It's so gorgeous!
pretty.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Dominique33

Chanel haul ( today and this very morning lol )

Rose Glacier and Innocence were available at BS, I also purchased Poésie, Orage and the 2 glosses. I had several coupons, so it was really interesting. I would really recommand Jersey ( purchased yesterday ) as a pretty Peach/copper/nude go-to blush it is pigmented and lovely, I haveń t tried the other ones yet but Rose Glacier looks beautiful, Innocence looks both soft and a bit muted. A perfect pink go-to blush for Fall.
Poésie is classy, lovely soft shades for Fall or any occasion in fact, clearly a must have if you need a neutral and classy quad.
Orage is dark, deserves its name ( thunder/ storm )
smiles.gif
hope this was useful if you consider buying some Chanel makeup soon .
Lovely haul, enjoy your goodies, nothing like adding more JC's
cheerleader.gif

Dominique33

I don't want to wait anymore! It's so gorgeous!:pretty: Lovely haul, enjoy your goodies, nothing like adding more JC's:cheer:
Thank you ! I tried Rose Glacier this afternoon , it is a Golden pink blush with subtle Shimmer in it. It reminds me of MAC Petal Power but it is still totally différent as the Chanel formula is not the same. As you said adding more JC blushes is great and those 3 new ones are worth buying IMO I skipped Vivacité and Canaille, I will order Narcisse on the Chanel website I mean I am considering it lol . Hope you will get Jersey and Rose Glacier soon, they are so different and probably must-haves if I want to enable :)

Bonitinha

I am dying over Rose Glacier JC. Has this link been posted yet?

http://www.bellachique.be/2014/08/tuesday-swatchorama-with-chanel-and-estee-lauder/

Looks like a lovely blush!! I like a little "shimma" every now and then :)

elegant-one

Thanks! I hope so, it seems like my kind of color. Are you planning on getting both blushes?

Seems like so many fall collections are coming out, so I'm trying to be more selecting (yeah, right) lol
Just the RG....well, for now lol. There is SO much of everything coming out that its like a kid in a candy store right now
th_happy1.gif

cheburaha

For those in Canada, both blushes and Vitalumiere powder foundation are in at the Bay (maybe at Holts as well, I just don't know).

Medgal07

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eyelove.gif
th_kiss.gif
Hi my dear friend!
Just the RG....well, for now lol. There is SO much of everything coming out that its like a kid in a candy store right now
th_happy1.gif
yahoo.gif
Hello my fellow Chanel addicts- @ Elegant-one, @Dominique, @ Miss Tania, et al. The JCs are oh so beautiful--'m eager to get my hands on them. Was that a
new Chanel Kabuki brush in the Chanel/Estee photo? The brush looked like a sawed-off version of the retractable kabuki that came out w/the original Les Beiges.

MissTania

yahoo.gif
Hello my fellow Chanel addicts- @ Elegant-one, @Dominique, @ Miss Tania, et al. The JCs are oh so beautiful--'m eager to get my hands on them. Was that a
new Chanel Kabuki brush in the Chanel/Estee photo? The brush looked like a sawed-off version of the retractable kabuki that came out w/the original Les Beiges.
wavey.gif
Queen! I agree on the JC's of course! I think the mini kabuki brush comes included with the loose powder foundation:

http://chicprofile.com/2014/08/chanel-vitalumiere-loose-powder-foundation-for-fall-2014.html#more-93480

elegant-one

yahoo.gif
wavey.gif
friends.gif
th_kiss.gif

Hi doll!

Monsy

it might be new mini kind of version of Beige kabuki that comes with the new vitalumiere loose foundation

Medgal07

I don't have Peter Power, but seeing a JC with this gorgeous metallic nuance did actually remind me of it.

I love Narcisse, I have almost finished mine. I'm surprised it was discontinued in Australia but is available in France. It's such a great shade...because I bought 3 back ups of discretion, I am not looking to re-purchase it anyways lol.
girlhaha.gif

I got Vivacite and Canaille and haven't used them much, but I do really like Vivacite.

Rose Glacier and Jersey do look like must haves, I will definitely get Rose G and likely Jersey.
wavey.gif
Queen! I agree on the JC's of course! I think the mini kabuki brush comes included with the loose powder foundation:

http://chicprofile.com/2014/08/chanel-vitalumiere-loose-powder-foundation-for-fall-2014.html#more-93480
lol.gif
queen.gif
​Thank you for clearing that up, my loyal subject---and w/a curtsey, no doubt
curtsey.gif
queen.gif

LivN

Here is Jersey I found it at Sephora but the other one was not available for some reason ( and probably won't ). Jersey is a lovely peachy nude. The texture is very smooth ( European formula though ), and it looks really pretty ( a perfect go-to blush I would say ).

Oh, it's stunning.
heart.gif
Are you sure it's EU formula, metal pan is not visible on the EU blushes like it is on this pic?
bouquet.gif

MissTania

Will the US be getting Rose Glacier?
I just asked on Saks live chat, they have no record of it as yet, but according to chic profile (link above in my post to Medgal), the international launch is in September. It would be cruel if it didn't come to the US!! I have a feeling it will.

elegant-one

Hi honey
wavey.gif
How are you these days?
friends.gif
th_kiss.gif
th_hug.gif
kissy.gif
Doing better. We spent several days with our son & DIL which was so wonderful. We're going to Ikea today to load up on my candles
girlhaha.gif
I buys hundreds of them. Hoard makeup...hoard candles. Its beautiful weather & I want to just go. Are you getting any of the new NARS lipsticks?
greengrin.gif

I hope you are feeling better these days & healing up! Hugs