Chanel Le Blanc 2013 & Les Delices du Chanel

MACina

That sounds really stunning, Miss QQ
eyelove.gif

I have Delice and I looooooove it.Now I only have to get my hands on Opaline!

Thank you very much for sharing
bouquet.gif

^^ I learnt a new way to use Opaline!

I had a full makeover and the MA used many of the Le Blanc items. She used Le Blanc liquid foundation 12 Beige Rose, followed up the compact foundation (forgot which shade) all over using the kabuki brush and it wasn't heavy at all. Next, she packed Opaline on a blush brush and applied it on the apples of my cheeks. Then she lightly brushed over the cheek bones up to the brows in a C shape, followed by Delice under the eyes and on the cheek bones. It was just glowy gorgeousness! I've never seen my cheeks looks so luminous and it brightens my entire face. But those weary of visible pores might want to brush on the powders lightly. Because I wanted an evening look, she added Frivole JC for a more sophisticated look, but for day I could skip Frivole. I wore Gourmande RCS topped with Friandise Aquarlumiere gloss. Gourmande looked really pretty on me, this was the second time I tried it on and I love it. I have to get it.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Oh wow... I really wish we'd get this collection here. I'm back to wanting the highlighter and the quad...

Electrarock

At least Delice is mine! I love it, it's really... mmm... wonderfull! The Perfect illuminating powder I was looking for.

powderprincess

Nordstrom has gotten the Asia exclusive collections during the summer the past couple of years. I bet these will wind up there. Im not a huge fan or the euro baked formulations though.

Miss QQ

Yay!

Will you be buying anything? I actually didn't end up with anything from this collection because something else always jumped in and needed to be purchased first. lol. I want the pink loose powder, Delice, coral pink RCS and bright pink Aqualumiere gloss. I may finally pick something up this weekend because there is 10% discount.

Winthrop44

Right now I'm not planning on getting anything from this collection....or from summer...so far everything is resistable for me until we get to the retractable kabuki brush and the fall collection.

Teger

Delice will be chanel.com exclusive The collection won't pop up until next month at Saks & Chanel.com

CartoonChic

My Saks SA said she will have the collection by the end of this month. I'm getting the quad and the Fun blush. What collection includes the retractable kabuki brush? I'm getting it for sure.

cheburaha

Just wanted to give a heads-up to all Canadian ladies here - Chanel Le Blanc will be available at the Bay from mid-June, but they've already received it. So, if you know a SA, you can ask to test and buy whatever from the collection you like-)

katred

Specktra Bestie
Just wanted to give a heads-up to all Canadian ladies here - Chanel Le Blanc will be available at the Bay from mid-June, but they've already received it. So, if you know a SA, you can ask to test and buy whatever from the collection you like-)
Lol- I was just coming here to post this! I picked up Taboo yesterday and the SA told me about this. I want the quad and most likely the highlighter (although I already have Bobbi Brown Porcelain Pearl, so I don't know if there will be that much difference...)

cheburaha

Lol- I was just coming here to post this! I picked up Taboo yesterday and the SA told me about this. I want the quad and most likely the highlighter (although I already have Bobbi Brown Porcelain Pearl, so I don't know if there will be that much difference...)
LOL indeed-)

Latest posts