Chanel Les 4 Ombres - 2014 Eye Collection

awickedshape

I think I've only seen pics of the quad itself. Is that Poesie? Hmmmm.  It doesn't fit elegant's description. ETA: No, those are Anneri's lovely swatches of Gabrielle. :)
So sorry, trying to view the gallery from my mobile and it's not sending me to the post itself. I do remember seeing swatches, though, I'll try to find the *correct* one:)

awickedshape

Here are swatches from Vénitien ( just to show you the new pigments, that one is really pigmented  ) http://www.sapphirebeauty.fr/?p=7067 SOURCE : Sapphirebeauty
Thanks [@]Dominique33[/@]. I have been seeing swatches of all but the elusive Poésie... I like Tisse Camelia and Tisse Rivoli but I can't say if I'd buy either because I already have Naked2, a neutral Avon quad and a L'Oreal HIP duo with a nice taupey and plum combo. On closer inspection only one of the YSL couture palettes really appeals to me. I was thinking of creating a MAC palette but I only have one MAC eyeshadow, Nocturnelle, so I'll look at some reviews on the different finishes.
5d2eef02_20140702_161250_RichtoneHDR.jpeg
The Avon palette's shape looks familiar :)
c26b0fbf_20140702_161309_RichtoneHDR.jpeg
The L'Oréal duo
53eaf274_20140702_161421_RichtoneHDR.jpeg

awickedshape

Aha! Poésie. I was beginning to think I hallucinated it because I didn't see anything yesterday at all! http://ink361.com/app/photo/ig-755856419603256567_312782468

Winthrop44

Thanks so much for finding swatches! That pic says it was just posted 16 hours ago so I guess our wishes were answered! :flower: Not sure what I think of it -- i guess like most of them it looks very basic but might be really pretty in person/applied. Looking forward to your thoughts Medgal.

awickedshape

Thanks so much for finding swatches! That pic says it was just posted 16 hours ago so I guess our wishes were answered! :flower: Not sure what I think of it -- i guess like most of them it looks very basic but might be really pretty in person/applied. Looking forward to your thoughts Medgal.
I think I was confused before because Anneri's pic keeps coming up when I Googled Poésie. I was so sure I'd seen swatches. I'm not drawn to Poésie so much, though.

Teger

One detail with the new quads is that they are all laid out in the same format.. (I haven't seen this mentioned)

B A
C D

A= Highlight
B&C = Contour
D = Intensify

Winthrop44

I got an older Euro quad once that had similar designations in a small included white booklet, and talked about applying various combos of 3 adjacent shades. Do these come with booklets like that?