Chanel new le blanc 2016

elegant-one

The Chanel pearl soap is now sitting on my bathroom counter. I comes with a frosted Chanel square "dish". It must have had feet and just jumped into my bag! Too cute for words!! I hate to use it but i love le blanc skincare, so it's going to get its little feet wet tonight!:D

Nice! Does it smell really good?

Monsy

btw brush number 2 is not new. I got it almost 2 years ago but it was only available on chanel.com

franlynne

Nice! Does it smell really good?
Took it out of the box and set it out on the counter, returned maybe 5 minutes later and the whole bathroom smelled glorious! The pearl was still in its plastic! I'm not sure that that amount of fragrance is good for the skin. But it is just so precious and it makes me smile just to look at it!

elegant-one

Took it out of the box and set it out on the counter, returned maybe 5 minutes later and the whole bathroom smelled glorious! The pearl was still in its plastic! I'm not sure that that amount of fragrance is good for the skin. But it is just so precious and it makes me smile just to look at it!

Ooh, it sounds LOVELY!!!! I may pick one up just to have the scent in the bathroom ;) Thanks!!!

Monsy

I have no idea how the Euro one looks or feels like honestly ? Do you have link for cafemakeup? Or any photos at least so I can compare?
it is not super soft i would say average softness (not like tom ford )

Monsy

Yes it is different. Bristles are much shorter and seem denser.

I do really love 2. Backup worthy. I use it so so much.

ryan-eh

Is the #2 brush they sell here now exactly the same as the original Euro one? I got the Euro one after Cafemakeup reviewed it years ago but had to swap it away because it irritated my skin. Wondering if another try is worth a shot.

Also, for anyone else with sensitive skin I just wanted to mention that the cream blush in this collection is a completely different formula than the previous ones and it is heavily fragranced. It would probably be fine for most but my rosacea did not like it.

Oh no, that's probably a skip for me, then. Thanks for the info! That would have been an unfortunate surprise :eek:

ashievic

In my rush to get to work today, I used the highlighter from a few collections back with the connecting "C's" for a blush with the new quad. Yes, because I am so fair, it works for a blush for me. Love it!!!! Just as I do the day/night spot remover. I know you will be shocked the new quad got trashed by my fav pro blogger today.

ashievic

I have owned the angle blush brush forever, as in high school or college is when I got it. Then it was pulled from production for several years. Not my fav, but I do use it sometimes.

starletta8

In my rush to get to work today, I used the highlighter from a few collections back with the connecting "C's" for a blush with the new quad. Yes, because I am so fair, it works for a blush for me. Love it!!!! Just as I do the day/night spot remover. I know you will be shocked the new quad got trashed by my fav pro blogger today.

Yeah, I saw that. And recently trashed the spring one.

Primer and patience are key for delicate items. I still love mine.

Latest posts