Chanel Rouge Coco relaunch 2015

Winthrop44

Very pretty! I like that he's a little redder. Thanks for the great swatches! Does the scent seem the same as the old Rouge Cocos?

elegant-one

Very pretty! I like that he's a little redder. Thanks for the great swatches! Does the scent seem the same as the old Rouge Cocos?
Yes, I prefer the redder tone to it as well. It seemed fairly strong/same when I first opened it, but honestly I am not tasting it while on my lips.

Thanks my dear friend
friends.gif

laurennnxox

He's Here - Arthur
th_thstars.gif
bigheart.gif
A very sophisticated Beautiful oranged red. Lightweight smooth texture. I love this shade on. Modern, face brightening & beautiful.

Incandescente is similar (discontinued I believe) but Arthur is more red. In the last 2 swatch pics - Arthur, left & Incandescente, right

I'm loving that! :) Beautiful swatches, as always!!

Medgal07

I stopped by to exchange my Chanel IDO today, and saw the new RC testers behind the counter, like in those swatch pictures above. My usual SA wasn't there, and the one that was there was the SA who is a bit more colder in personality and makes me a little uncomfortable. (She was trying to get me to keep my IDO that I purchased, opened that day at home, and saw it was much drier and shriveled up than my other one. She insisted that it was fine, I just needed to squish it back in the glass jar. Uh, no. If I am not satisfied with my product... and it's noticeably different from the other one I bought on the same day... I would like an exchange.) So I didn't ask to play with the testers. I guess I'll just have to wait on that!
icon_eek.gif
nonono.gif
Oh no she didn't!!!! Appalling!

Medgal07

He's Here - Arthur
th_thstars.gif
bigheart.gif
A very sophisticated Beautiful oranged red. Lightweight smooth texture. I love this shade on. Modern, face brightening & beautiful.

Incandescente is similar (discontinued I believe) but Arthur is more red. In the last 2 swatch pics - Arthur, left & Incandescente, right

GORGEOUS Sis!!!! What a perfect color...love it. Your pics & swatches show it so well!!!

GinghamDot

I got to see the sheets on these, but not the actual ls Saturday. They are color coded, like red is for her lovers, pink is friends, peach for family (I may have that reversed) but its something like that. All named with a history on the store sheets. I am DEFINITELY getting Arthur
That's totally adorable! The mix of masculine and feminine names makes the presence of masculine names okay for me. I have to say that I found something off-putting in the recent Tom Ford collection about the fact that it was only men's names, men who had meant something to him. Aren't a majority of your customers women? No women in your life at all? Friends, colleagues... meh. Anyway, I like the mix of genders in the Chanel names!

RockDiva

Quote: Originally Posted by GinghamDot
The mix of masculine and feminine names makes the presence of masculine names okay for me. I have to say that I found something off-putting in the recent Tom Ford collection about the fact that it was only men's names, men who had meant something to him. Aren't a majority of your customers women? No women in your life at all? Friends, colleagues... meh. Anyway, I like the mix of genders in the Chanel names!

Agreed. I get that it was a "Lips & Boys" collection but for me it was off-putting and I didn't even consider getting anything from the range.

GinghamDot

He's Here - Arthur :stars: :bigheart: A very sophisticated Beautiful oranged red. Lightweight smooth texture. I love this shade on. Modern, face brightening & beautiful. Incandescente is similar (discontinued I believe) but Arthur is more red. In the last 2 swatch pics - Arthur, left & Incandescente, right
My goodness, that's beautiful. Your swatches are really well done! I hope to go to Nordie's today and see if they have the testers...

brn2bfly

So excited for these! I will try to just buy the when it comes out. Probably either Dimitri, Gabrielle, Etienne or Emilienne.

Latest posts