greengrin.gif
th_DANCE.gif
! So now spring??
lol.gif
Oh no---she's gonna be on a major spring roll
lmao.gif
Duck & cover people!!!!!!!

Sugar & Spice

LOVE rouge noir on.  Absolutely love.  THe IdO is pretty much purple on me.  Like a brownish purple.  I really wanted that Burgundy.  I got an update that my quad finally shipped, although it looks like it is coming usps. 
The IDO pulls purple on me too but the red shimmer is there and it gives it dimension and keeps it from looking flat, so I like it. The kohl pulls purple on as well which is okay because it's the perfect liner to pair with Gucci Autumn Fire quad.

GreenEyedAllie

[COLOR=EE82EE]  You seem to like 'unique' Allie so I'm surprised that you didn't get Rise Fusion.[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]  So awesome that you like Troublante enough to back it up.  Did you get Le top coat Lamé, as well?[/COLOR]
In a lot of other pics it looks simple silver plus broke strokes like whoa, so that's why I haven't gotten rose fusion. I'm actually not a huge glitter topcoat gal, so I probably won't get that.
Lucky you! and Happy Birthday! :birthday: How do you like the Rouge Noir kohl? 
I know you were asking someone else, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the kohl.

Icecaramellatte

Wearing my Rouge Noir Look again today. Does anyone know what is on the model's lips in the promo? An SA said she had on pink. I'm assuming she meant the pink lipstick with Etincelle gloss but I'm not sure. I see the quad is out. I'm either going to go pick it up or do an order/pickup. I'm still waiting for my Nordies Mac order from the 19th. Can you believe it was shipped priority? For some reason they did not ship it until the 25th.

GreenEyedAllie

Yay!!! Is it long-lasting? I have oily lids that smudge everything like crazy.
Oooh, you asked this before, right?? I'm the same person that does not have oily lid issues, so I'm probably not so helpful for you. Given the texture of the product, I could guess it wouldn't last so great on your lids, (maybe lower lash line?) but I'd be talking out of my rear, TBH. Sorry!

JerseyGirl

I have oily lids too, I didn't get the pencil yet, though to test it. Someone mentioned they put a little powder over it (I guess from one of the quad colors) to help it stay. I'm going to try that when I get my loot.

JerseyGirl

:pompom: [COLOR=EE82EE]My Les Mini De Chanel mini brush set arrived.  Pics tomorrow.  It's super cute!!![/COLOR]
Yay! I got mine too!! I have to say, it took me a little time to figure out how to use that little mesh strip. The brushes feel very nice- I haven't washed them yet. They are nice and soft.