Chanel Rouge Noir Absolument - Holiday 2015

louisaruby

Tempted to get Vaporeuse and
girlhaha.gif
I just happened to snap a pic earlier today. I'll take a pic of my nails tomorrow in the day light.
Looks good on you!!

Haviggi

My Greek friend and SA just called me that the Holiday Collection has launched here in Stockholm! I'm heading for the most massive haul of my make up life!!yayy I'm so excited! :)

MACGirl13

I would totally get the new one even though I have the old one. Interestingly enough, Chanel.com lists Vamp #18 with the holiday collection and don't have the new one.
shrugs.gif
I am actually in Vegas this week and stopped by the Chanel Beauty store and they said that the US was NOT getting 18-Rouge Noir Vernis either. I am so confused...are we getting it or aren't we getting it?

rockin

Somebody please tell me that the smell of the Chanel blush goes away quickly and completely? I collected my order from Boots today, and had already lightly swatched Vibration blush before I caught a whiff of the extremely strong rose smell, which I absolutely cannot stand. If I had sniffed it first I wouldn't have swatched it, now I can't return it. They've sent me the wrong lip product, too - a Rouge Allure Gloss in Ideale instead of the Rouge Allure Velvet in L'Indomptable, so I'm really not happy.

awickedshape

Sadly, yes, just straight up brown and makes me look old and tired. Which of course I am not! Sort of. Well anyway I don't need help to look more that way.
lol.gif

And BTW I have not heard back from you on whether or not you're going to give me your lips. They really would have helped me with Inspiree!

LOL none of us need that

I wish I could lol
kissy.gif

Medgal07

I am actually in Vegas this week and stopped by the Chanel Beauty store and they said that the US was NOT getting 18-Rouge Noir Vernis either. I am so confused...are we getting it or aren't we getting it?
Sorry, but I have no idea but I would gladly buy it if we do get it here.

Medgal07

Soooo pretty meddy. Love Inspiree on you.
Thanks Vee
th_hug.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by JerseyGirl

You look gorgeous, darling!! (As always, btw...)

Thanks JG---I had no plans to post that pic---all your fault.
blah.gif
Oh---now here's the NP from yesterday.

GreenEyedAllie

Thanks Vee
th_hug.gif

Thanks JG---I had no plans to post that pic---all your fault.
blah.gif
Oh---now here's the NP from yesterday.

I broke down and bought it (and a RN liner back up...seriously love this thing!!)...can't wait for it to get here! My nails are nekkid in anticipation!

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]Awwwwww[/COLOR]:blush: [COLOR=0000FF]I'm totally blushing[/COLOR]:hug: [COLOR=0000FF]  Oh NO!!!!  Thanks Win![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   That just amazes me.  Even on me in some lighting it appeared pink and in others rust colored.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR]:haha: [COLOR=0000FF]  RE: AWS's lips!!![/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF]Thank you!!![/COLOR]
:haha:

Medgal07

I broke down and bought it (and a RN liner back up...seriously love this thing!!)...can't wait for it to get here! My nails are nekkid in anticipation!
Did you really? I love that liner too. I hope RF arrives soon----I always break my nails when I leave the nekked.
sigh.gif