Chanel Rouge Noir Absolument - Holiday 2015

MissTania

Here you go...
Thank you very much for this information!
bouquet.gif

I need the vivid pink RAV now!!!
th_e2cloud9.gif

MissTania

Of course you do MissTania
th_DANCE.gif
After all, I only bought 5 lipsticks today
dance.gif
....and 2 skincare products.

In fact, the other RAV looks nice in the pic too- but Copper isn't usually my kinda tone.

Perhaps tomorrow I can finally try the new Dior highlighter..it's exhausting!
sigh.gif
Have you worn yours yet?

ashievic

I am willing to clean my own room if the Cash Fairy would put the d'ombre under my pillow!!!!!! This entire collection is my dream come true!!!!!

elegant-one

After all, I only bought 5 lipsticks today
dance.gif
....and 2 skincare products.

In fact, the other RAV looks nice in the pic too- but Copper isn't usually my kinda tone.

Perhaps tomorrow I can finally try the new Dior highlighter..it's exhausting!
sigh.gif
Have you worn yours yet?
Died
rofl.gif
That's my girl!

That's like my...I only bought 12 pairs of jeans the other day
lmao.gif

liguriansea

The only difference btw the old and new Rouge Noir is in the packaging. Rouge Noir Holiday 2015 comes in a dark red box and the linked Cs atop the square and round caps are dark red as well.
Nary a difference in the nail swatches:
Credits for both pics: Inna on Instagram

ashievic

Not sure which one I have, since I have both....as one is Rouge Noir and the other Vamp on the bottle.

RockDiva

The only difference btw the old and new Rouge Noir is in the packaging. Rouge Noir Holiday 2015 comes in a dark red box and the linked Cs atop the square and round caps are dark red as well.

I don't go for dark colours but the red Cs are a nice touch, great collectors' items.

Icecaramellatte

Nary a difference in the nail swatches:
Credits for both pics: Inna on Instagram
The old Vamp 18 is definitely a dupe of Rouge Noir. The new Vamp 18 has shimmers!
Ok I may need to get this now. I bought vamp when it first came out and liked it but didn't feel the need to buy it again. Shimmers and a special bottle may get me to buy it. Thanks.

chi1216

I already have Rouge Noir, but I may get the holiday version, just for the dark red Chanel emblem.

LiliV

A closer look:
I'm loving this collection so much. So far I think my list is the Illusion d'Ombre, Étincelle gloss, La Merveilleuse (the Velvet formula is one of my favs!), the quad and Rose Fusion of not both polishes. Help lol

ashievic

We of course will help you in your quest for this outstanding collection. If you are looking for help to restrain yourself, wrong place :=) But we love to make our rabbit larger!!!!