Chanel Spring 2011

MzzRach

I love it when y'all get silly.
heart.gif

Bonitinha

Nora -- glad you didn't get too much snow, but how fun that you got a snow day with the kids out of it! Bummer that you missed out on your MAC! I am just waiting for the Surf Baby collection -- cannot wait!

Wearing Espiegle blush today with Bikini Peach glossimer -- love
heart.gif

Update on the extensions -- I went to my local beauty supply and got them. I got them all clipped in and they are sooooo long. I'm going to take them with me so my stylist can cut them so they'll blend in with my hair. MissQQ -- you can feel the clips at first -- I think I'll have to get used to it. But I love that it makes it feel thicker -- I have uber baby fine hair that makes me crazy
wacko.gif

strix

Espiegle with Bikini Peach sounds perfect!

I had been having trouble with the Specktra boards for a few weeks, mostly with posting messages and replies...and I almost gave up, but I switched from Safari to Firefox and everything works great now.

elegant-one

Nora -- glad you didn't get too much snow, but how fun that you got a snow day with the kids out of it! Bummer that you missed out on your MAC! I am just waiting for the Surf Baby collection -- cannot wait!

Wearing Espiegle blush today with Bikini Peach glossimer -- love
heart.gif

Update on the extensions -- I went to my local beauty supply and got them. I got them all clipped in and they are sooooo long. I'm going to take them with me so my stylist can cut them so they'll blend in with my hair. MissQQ -- you can feel the clips at first -- I think I'll have to get used to it. But I love that it makes it feel thicker -- I have uber baby fine hair that makes me crazy
wacko.gif
Oh wow! Let us know what you do. I let my bangs grow done to my chin.

The blush & gloss sound perfect!

Let me know when you get your Chante.... gloss :) Mine is supposed to be here Sat.

elegant-one

Espiegle with Bikini Peach sounds perfect!

I had been having trouble with the Specktra boards for a few weeks, mostly with posting messages and replies...and I almost gave up, but I switched from Safari to Firefox and everything works great now.

hmm, my firefox wouldn't work, then I used google chrome, now that doesn't work & now firefox is somewhat working.

Glad you're posting here!

Bonitinha

Oh wow! Let us know what you do. I let my bangs grow done to my chin.

The blush & gloss sound perfect!

Let me know when you get your Chante.... gloss :) Mine is supposed to be here Sat.

Elegant -- I prob won't do anything too dramatic. But hopefully the extensions will look natural . . . and not like a Kardashian sister gone wrong . . .

I'm hoping I like the Chant . . . gloss. It shipped the day after I ordered, so hopefully I'll get it soon! And then I need to be done with my makeup expenditures this month
yes.gif

Miss QQ

^^ I use it over a primer and a coloured base and it doesn't crease for 6 hours.

Michelle - This is exciting! Hope your stylist helps you with the hair extensions! I have very fine hair too and because of the humid weather here it gets frizzy like crazy. So my hair looks flat but fizzy.I shall find out where I can buy hair extensions here, they aren't very popular yet. Your husband should not see your chanel wishlist lol. Go on and order some more. :p

Honey&LemonGirl

@smoohead: The colors in the palette are all creamy in texture, but they're definitely still powders, not actual creams. No creasing for me, whether I use primer or not (I use NARS smudgeproof e/s base).

User38

omg.. I just got home and notice that the screen jumps but the finger is working.. for a bit I guess -- smileys dont' work either.. but I need to tell you all that you

CHANEL RATONAS ROCK !!
heart.gif

DANG NOTHING WORKS.. GOING TO BED

P.S. AVOID THE SENSITIVE NP.. I FOUND OUT THAT IT'S NOT THE BOTTLE IT'S SOME OF THE PIGMENTS.. LOL... SO EVEN THE SUN CAN DISCOLOUR IT.

OMG.. MY FONT WONT GO BACK TO BEING LITTLE.. AND NO SMILEYS AND NO FINGER

TECHISSSUEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

elegant-one

omg.. I just got home and notice that the screen jumps but the finger is working.. for a bit I guess -- smileys dont' work either.. but I need to tell you all that you

CHANEL RATONAS ROCK !!
heart.gif

DANG NOTHING WORKS.. GOING TO BED

P.S. AVOID THE SENSITIVE NP.. I FOUND OUT THAT IT'S NOT THE BOTTLE IT'S SOME OF THE PIGMENTS.. LOL... SO EVEN THE SUN CAN DISCOLOUR IT.

OMG.. MY FONT WONT GO BACK TO BEING LITTLE.. AND NO SMILEYS AND NO FINGER

TECHISSSUEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS
OMG! Its making me more bonkers than what I already am. The only way I could post here is to quote???

Chanel Ratonas - hahahah

Hey guys - what are the Brilliant Extreme Glosses??? Are those new ones that are coming out with the shine lipsticks?

Bonitinha

HG -- You're not alone -- last night it wouldn't let me do thumbs up or reply to anyone. I want the old site back!

Elegant -- Why haven't I heard of the Brilliant Extreme glosses?? Let me know if you find out more
heart.gif

elegant-one

Aww, I thought we saw some kind of new gloss that was going to be released around the same time as the lip shines. hmmm....I may be losing it but I thought for sure I saw that here in a link or maybe at saks on their little release sheets. I'm going to call saks

EDIT: So i just called saks & I ask about the brilliant glosses & he says yeah, they're releasing a whole bunch of those new lipsticks
girlhaha.gif
okey dokey...yeah, I know those are lipsticks but I'm asking if there are new glosses called brilliant glossimers..he says no those aren't new. Can I really trust that info...jeepers

User38

Bonitinha.. me too .. this new and improved version makes me get high blood pressure and at my age, I might just keel over right on my computer
ohboy.gif

Elegant, Chanel SAs are not trained to even know their own products in existence.. much less the stuff that's coming out... we will have to approach Msr. Philips himself.. btw, did anyone notice his fungi thumb nail.. ewww
girlhaha.gif

Shypo

So, I know I'm late to the party but...I picked up Black Pearl and Peche Nacree today. Also got a lipstick in Peregrina and a Glossimer in Petit Peche. My first Chanel purchases - woohoo!

The Mistral polish is GORGEOUS!
Yay!!!
cheerleader.gif
Congratulations!!! You're in trouble now, it won't be your last!!
whistle.gif
devil.gif

Shypo

Fungi nail - ewwwwwwww - ick.

Michelle, what a great haul! I know you will love it! That should help the SAD syndrome!! I was hoping to go shopping tomorrow to help mine, but alas, more snow and general yucky weather. There was a picture of a funny sign outside a church that said 'whoever is praying for snow, please stop'. LOL!! Yes, PLEASE!!

I wore Espiegle yesterday - love love love - it was so gorgeous.

HG, you crack me up - all the time!

Bring back the OLD SITE - I have been having issues most of the time I have been on today........

Chanel customer service: a TRUE oxymoron.

TGIF!!!!!!
nanaparty.gif