Chanel Spring 2012 collection

elegant-one

I agree - I need Spring & Summer...again. I am freezing today.

Oh my...look at May np
drools.gif
I feel like I missed some of the pics the first time.

getting a bag of pearls & skin glue
lol.gif

Bonitinha

^^ I have been freezing, too. Winter = blah (and it's not even technically winter yet). I wanted to get April since that is my birthday month -- looks like a pretty plum berry shade. I love the pink May shade the most.
And I agree, we should all go around with pearls on our skin and in our hair
heart.gif

Shypo

What beautiful colors and photographs - I'm in for the blush, and possibly May and June np - so pretty!!

Miss QQ

^^ Yup. I tried to do the eyes last Saturday. I don't have Emerville, so I used the pink shade in the ombres quint, and it was too pink and didn't look nice. But overall, it was a fresh, glowy look, quite different from how I usually put a darker shade at my outer lids/crease.

bis

^^ Yup. I tried to do the eyes last Saturday. I don't have Emerville, so I used the pink shade in the ombres quint, and it was too pink and didn't look nice. But overall, it was a fresh, glowy look, quite different from how I usually put a darker shade at my outer lids/crease.
I tried it with the white from the quint and it looked nice, less sparkly but very luminous.

User38

the baumes are a new take on the RCshines.. just not quite as shiny... at least these are what were used last month.

User38

jmarie.. I know.. and it is insanely GORGEOUS!!

But, I think it can be duped quite easily .

Miss QQ

I tried it with the white from the quint and it looked nice, less sparkly but very luminous.

What did you use for Emerville? I have Fantasme, and it is sparkly gorgeousness. There is fallouts with the usual primer, but when I use the Too Faced glitter glue there wasn't any fallouts.

Shypo

MissQQ, I passed up Fantasme in favor of 3 others - I'm glad to hear you like it! Good to know about the TFGG as well - I'm hoping to get Fantasme soon, if something else doesn't distract me
girlhaha.gif

bis

What did you use for Emerville? I have Fantasme, and it is sparkly gorgeousness. There is fallouts with the usual primer, but when I use the Too Faced glitter glue there wasn't any fallouts.
I just had the white all over, a black liner on the top of the eye and lots of mascara, very simple and fast one-eyeshow look ;)

User38

^ love the Fantasme look, but can't deal with glitter... I love the Ivory es used wet and feathered out.

I think these gel/cream es look good on women over 30, but not over 50.. but that's jmho... I dreamt of glittery crow's feet.. lol

katred

Specktra Bestie
^ love the Fantasme look, but can't deal with glitter... I love the Ivory es used wet and feathered out.

I think these gel/cream es look good on women over 30, but not over 50.. but that's jmho... I dreamt of glittery crow's feet.. lol
I've actually been scared of these shadows for exactly that reason. I have crow's feet and I don't need my makeup to help call attention to them. I was a little concerned about the Armani EtK shadows, but they have a thicker consistency and seem to stay put. There's a little bit of fallout on application, but it brushes away and after that, they don't budge. Because the texture of the Chanel shadows seems lighter, I'm concerned the shimmer will be tempted to explore parts of my face I'd rather leave alone...

User38

exactly katred.. I have the ETK and have no fallout problems at all.. and I don't have the sneaky feeling that they will crawl into any lines or seep into laugh lines when I laugh.. ugh. I do have the Illusoire and Ebloui --- but I only use when I set them with a good ES.. I use Spices quad on top of Ebloui especially and various plums, greys on top of Illusiore.

I swatched Mirifique and that night I dreamt of myself as a raccoon.

Winthrop44

th_roll1.gif
I wear Illusoire very sheered out...as I think the white & peach are on these spring models.... and it doesn't look glittery at all.

Miss QQ

exactly katred.. I have the ETK and have no fallout problems at all.. and I don't have the sneaky feeling that they will crawl into any lines or seep into laugh lines when I laugh.. ugh. I do have the Illusoire and Ebloui --- but I only use when I set them with a good ES.. I use Spices quad on top of Ebloui especially and various plums, greys on top of Illusiore.

I swatched Mirifique and that night I dreamt of myself as a raccoon.
Do you like Spices? My interest for Spices is rekindled as it is repromoted at my counters with the holiday collection. Chanel has repromoted Spices so many times, this holiday, and the holiday when we didn't get Beiges de Chanel, and once more which I can't recall..

jmarie

I wish Chanel wold come out with mini Illusion D"Ombres. I will never get through the 2 that I have.