Chanel Spring 2015

elegant-one

I just ordered Badine
girlhaha.gif
greengrin.gif
I wasn't sure about it in person, but maybe it was because I was in a hurry. It seemed more yellow pink in person

awickedshape

Me too. La Petillante is the one I'm thinking about...even though I'm more attracted to the cooler quad. Oh well, nothing saying I need to wear them together! It looks like Chanel forgot to list what was/wasn't LE when they put the collection up yesterday. Maybe Teger knows? Cafemakeup has nice swatches of the lipsticks on her IG: http://instagram.com/p/wrwmtFQbbI/?modal=true http://instagram.com/p/wryKGowbdS/?modal=true
I saw these but are La Pétillante and Insaisissable reversed?

EllaS

tong.gif
bouquet.gif
thanks love!
girlhaha.gif

greengrin.gif
I wasn't sure about it in person, but maybe it was because I was in a hurry. It seemed more yellow pink in person
Interesting. Well if it's yellow pink that will work for me because of my skin tone. But even if it's not, I find I'm liking the contrast between the cool-toned light pinks and my warm skin. I normally don't like pinks on me at all but this is one exception I'm making ;-) Fingers crossed!

RockDiva

Got my goodies
pompom.gif

Angelique is SO BEAUTIFUL on! Its a coral pink slightly more coral. I love how it looks on. The velvets La Romanesque and La Pétillante are both GORGEOUS! I really love this collection
heart.gif

Well that red is just delicious. Thanks for the swatches!

Medgal07

When last I checked Nordies they had the Badine RA but not Insaisissable.
How strange! I ordered Badine w/my second order.....what can I say. My SA talked me into it. She droned on about how beautiful it is
that she had it on at that moment........blah, blah, blah. I'm weak!

Medgal07

Me too. La Petillante is the one I'm thinking about...even though I'm more attracted to the cooler quad. Oh well, nothing saying I need to wear them together!

It looks like Chanel forgot to list what was/wasn't LE when they put the collection up yesterday. Maybe Teger knows?

Cafemakeup has nice swatches of the lipsticks on her IG:

http://instagram.com/p/wrwmtFQbbI/?modal=true

http://instagram.com/p/wryKGowbdS/?modal=true
girlhaha.gif
So true about you not wearing them together!!!! I posted yesterday that the document that I was looking at online had everything listed as limited edition.

Beyond that I have no idea....has Chanel ever done that or is this an oversight of sorts??? I would have ordered both palettes one way or the other. Thanks for the
links. I'm satisfied with my choices.

alexisweaver

Okay, ladies. I caved and bought Angélique today. I tried Romanesque again today and I can happily skip it. Love the formula but I have soooo many colours like that. Still contemplating the CR backup. I had someone out with me today so I was able to practice a little restraint.

Medgal07

Okay, ladies. I caved and bought Angélique today. I tried Romanesque again today and I can happily skip it. Love the formula but I have soooo many colours like that. Still contemplating the CR backup. I had someone out with me today so I was able to practice a little restraint.
Nice Lex---ENJOY!!!
cheerleader.gif

Medgal07

Oh my, I just did my nails with Tenderly
eyelove.gif
love.gif
Its a very beautiful muted heather wood violet shade. Lovely! I was a little worried at how sheer/thin the first coat went on, but after the 2nd coat, it was perfection.
.....and that's exactly how it looks on your nails!!!! Months ago we joked about buying this whole collection and we practically have.
lmao.gif

Winthrop44

I called Chanel CS and this is what they say is LE:

Camelia Rose blush (of course)
Quad - Tisse Fantasie
RA Badine
Velvet La Petillante
Glossimer Fleur
He was not sure on the other glossimer, Crazy Fuchsia
All 3 nail polishes

Medgal07

Nordies is doing 6% ebates again! So I just ordered my 3rd camelia blush & Ardoise liner
pompom.gif

Romanesque is so pretty on! Its a beautiful fuchsia berry. And, these Velvets are very very silky smooth to apply
love.gif

On the Camelia blush, I swirled the shades to put it on, then used just the light pink flower to highlight high on my cheekbones - uh... so pretty.
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
I think I missed this yesterday!!!