Chanel Spring 2015

Medgal07

I am patiently waiting for NM online to upload this collection. I already bought the RAVs, eturd, and the blushes from Nordies. I have a NM gc in my wallet, and NM just sent me another $100 gc b/c of a screw up that they did with my account.
Sort of an apology gc, but it is only valid through the end of the month.
huh2.gif
Whatever. I plan to haul a lot of the remaining products from this collection as soon as NM online gets with the program.
That'll be awesome Haven. I hope it goes up at Neiman's soon. Do you know if they've gotten it on counter yet???

elegant-one

I am patiently waiting for NM online to upload this collection. I already bought the RAVs, eturd, and the blushes from Nordies. I have a NM gc in my wallet, and NM just sent me another $100 gc b/c of a screw up that they did with my account.
Sort of an apology gc, but it is only valid through the end of the month.
huh2.gif
Whatever. I plan to haul a lot of the remaining products from this collection as soon as NM online gets with the program.
I thought it was strange the the NM stores got the collection but not online. I checked every day but nope, nothing. The $100 is awesome! I hope they put it up soon for you. If they compete with Nordies, they should have it up soon.

eturd
th_roll1.gif
makes me laugh every time

elegant-one

girlhaha.gif
Okay---my first order is fine: Tissé Paris, Tissé Fantaisie, Angêlique blush, Blush Camêla Rose, Tenderly NP, La Romanesque lipstick and a pouch

full of goodies including Le Volume De Chanel Mascara that the SA threw in.

pompom.gif
I can't wait to here what you think of your beautiful goodies sis

Haven

I thought it was strange the the NM stores got the collection but not online. I checked every day but nope, nothing. The $100 is awesome! I hope they put it up soon for you. If they compete with Nordies, they should have it up soon.

eturd
th_roll1.gif
Me too!
th_roll1.gif

Medgal07

eturd
th_roll1.gif
That's the one I'm opening first on Friday!!!!
lmao.gif

Medgal07

No b/c I haven't checked. I have three Neimans in my general area: Beverly Hills, Newport Beach, and Topanga (if I don't mind the drive). I just am not a fan of shopping in any of those stores b/c of the pushy SAs. If the products don't show up online soon, however, I will probably have to bite the bullet and venture in store.

Me too!
th_roll1.gif
I'm right there with you Haven. I placed my first order over the phone from the Chanel counter at Nordies. That's why I asked if Neiman's had it on counter. You could
order that way too.

Haven

I'm right there with you Haven. I placed my first order over the phone from the Chanel counter at Nordies. That's why I asked if Neiman's had it on counter. You could
order that way too.
th_thdeadea.gif
Great idea! Now why didn't I think of that. I always order from the TF counter in NM (Beverly Hills) on the phone & have everything shipped. It just didn't occur to me for some reason. I will call tomorrow!

Medgal07

th_thdeadea.gif
Great idea! Now why didn't I think of that. I always order from the TF counter in NM (Beverly Hills) on the phone & have everything shipped. It just didn't occur to me for some reason. I will call tomorrow!
Get you list ready!!!!
th_happy1.gif
Woo hood!!! You know they
might be still open---like most stores, they're probably open late of the holidays!!!

Miss QQ

I love this shade. Is it a dupe for OPI Parlez-vous? I had that but it was a damaged one so I tossed it.

I love the swatches of the lipsticks. I'm unsure if my lipsticks will like the Velvet formula, but the shades are gorgeous. The blushes I have to see in person. I think this is a beautiful spring collection. No highlighter?

Medgal07

Very cute! I really hope Chanel can send me one too, but I haven't purchased a lot from them this year.

I love this shade. Is it a dupe for OPI Parlez-vous? I had that but it was a damaged one so I tossed it.

I love the swatches of the lipsticks. I'm unsure if my lipsticks will like the Velvet formula, but the shades are gorgeous. The blushes I have to see in person. I think this is a beautiful spring collection. No highlighter?
Thank you. It really is. I hadn't purchased much from the Chanel web site---plenty everywhere else, so I was quite surprised to have gotten it.

elegant-one

Very cute! I really hope Chanel can send me one too, but I haven't purchased a lot from them this year.

wavey.gif

I think Tenderly is more dusty violet than the OPI - just off the top of my head. Its super pretty in person. The velvet formula is amazing! These are even smoother/creamier than past ones I think.
friends.gif